Who's Impressed Most?

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Beauty of the game and this form mate all different opinions , last night , the 2 first half goals were brilliant and we looked livelier the second half for the first 10 minutes , all in all it was good for 12 minutes out the 90 in my opinion , the rest I was bored 

We badly need a midfielder that can come in and control the midfield and dictate the tempo, Jack needs dropped

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really want to get carried away yet, Kent, Aribo and Barisic have all started noticeably well though. 

Hagi has been OK, a little disappointing but still seems to be finding his feet. I think we just don't get the ball to him quickly enough at times.

For me it is Aribo & Kent because they are beginning to mature into the players we all knew they would become. They have started the season on a higher level to where they were last year. Hagi is a year or two behind them in the development stage but will eventually be the best of the three.

And Connor Goldson has improved immensely. He has had three different CB partners and two different goalies and only one goal conceded. He looks in great shape at the moment

28 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Beauty of the game and this form mate all different opinions , last night , the 2 first half goals were brilliant and we looked livelier the second half for the first 10 minutes , all in all it was good for 12 minutes out the 90 in my opinion , the rest I was bored 

Fair mate

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Fair mate

I think our biggest problem is 5/6 touches when it needs 2 at most , eg one of our players could going across the pitch the full world knows his pass is gonny be Barisic, get it fizzed out in the second touch at the most , the tempo will raise instantly 

Barisic, Kent and Aribo gave been the top performers. Goldson, Helander and Balogun doing really well. Few mistakes from them, contrary to popular opinion the worst being from Balogun so far, but overall he looks a strong signing. The CBs have to take great credit for one conceded goal throughout the season and pre season so far.

Archived