• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rod Wallace, free transfer came in and outshone many of the multi million pound transfers at the time. 

Stuart Munro

Robert Prytz - a player I'd loved to have seen play , a former European cup finalist with Malmo , I did see him a few times on TV at the masters and he always impressed even though he looked like he could drap deed at any moment of a heart attack.  https://thesefootballtimes.co/2019/05/01/robert-prytz-the-european-cup-finalist-who-ended-up-in-the-scottish-non-league/

Henning Berg - solid defender , wish we had signed him earlier when he had been at Blackburn. 

Trevor Steven - always struck me as being really technically gifted and was immense at reading the game , having watched a lot of old England games during lockdown he looked quality, I was a bit young to appreciate him fully during the time he was at Rangers. 

Swally likes this
2 hours ago, miracle said:

Trevor Steven is hardly unsung.   When he moved to Marseille it was for the joint highest fee ever paid for a British player.   The guy was class, especially in his first spell with the club.

Mols was mentioned a while back as well, he's always been held in very high regard so don't think we can add him to this list.

What he did was genius at times 

Hard one to define, but I suppose Alex Miller/ his last gasp winner at the paedo dome. Always loved Stuart Munro and Davie Robertson. Loved jaws Forsyth and Colin Jackson. Big john McClelland. Mind he played as a makeshift centre forwArd against inter Milan and terrorised them!