Heart and Hand

Born Sinner

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Each to their own I guess but for for what equates to about 75p a week I think H+H is cracking value. Really enjoy pre match pods....used to enjoy them more having a listen on walk to game....if you’re reading this Covid that’s a fuck you very much. 

4 minutes ago, HairyBeary said:

Always thought it was Heart and Hand . Pretty sure it is .

It's not. Its 'With heart in hand...'

'With heart and hand' doesn't make sense. Heart in hand signifies them taking an oath to defend Derry's walls using sword and shield.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

'With heart and hand' doesn't make sense. Heart in hand signifies them taking an oath to defend Derry's walls using sword and shield.

Please point me in the direction of these lyrics .

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Google Derrys Walls lyrics every single one is Heart and Hand, the proper ones with Alex Allen singing the full four verses and every single other one.

Just now, pcbear said:

Google Derrys Walls lyrics every single one is Heart and Hand, the proper ones with Alex Allen singing the full four verses and every single other one.

I did, there's plenty have Heart in Hand.

Google follow follow lyrics. I bet you'll find plenty saying 'streets be broad or narrow' when it is 'straits be broad or narrow'

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I did, there's plenty have Heart in Hand.

Google follow follow lyrics. I bet you'll find plenty saying 'streets be broad or narrow' when it is 'straits be broad or narrow'

Go to County songs or Cultural Song Words from St Pauls Church Defenders LOL 1960 where there are word perfect lyrics from loads of loyalist songs and i think they might know what they are on about, but hey if its Wiki that will be right though.

The guys from the HaH podcast are not numpties and a schoolboy error would not have been made.

18 minutes ago, HairyBeary said:

Actually don’t . Fucked if I can be arsed debating this with you , 

He’s right mate 

Also right about Follow Follow does my tits in when the young team sing streets. There’s no telling them as well.

Just now, pcbear said:

Go to County songs or Cultural Song Words from St Pauls Church Defenders LOL 1960 where there are word perfect lyrics from loads of loyalist songs and i think they might know what they are on about, but hey if its Wiki that will be right though.

The guys from the HaH podcast are not numpties and a schoolboy error would not have been made.

:lol:

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Doesn't matter a fuck because we sing the wrong lyrics anyway, there's not meant to be "no surrender" in it

A few songs have been bastardised over the course of time.

There's no Buckfast wine in the sash either imho

Archived