Win a new home top - medium size

BlueThunder

So, I ordered a medium home top then decided it was too tight and went for a large. I’m happy to have a competition and post it to the winner.

Anyone interested in it can you please name first Rangers scorer tomorrow and the goal time. I’ll use that to calculate who won. If we don’t score it’ll roll over to the next match.

I’ll cover the postage BTW.

PS. I’m genuinely not a fat bastard.

PPS. Editing posts tomorrow is seriously frowned upon! :lol:

Post match update:

Well that was predictable! 

I’m not sure whether to try again lest we do the same again and this thread becomes a huge jinx, or simply send it to Erskine to raffle off. Thoughts?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

So, I ordered a medium home top then decided it was too tight and went for a large. I’m happy to have a competition and post it to the winner.

Anyone interested in it can you please name first Rangers scorer tomorrow and the goal time. I’ll use that to calculate who won. If we don’t score it’ll roll over to the next match.

Get one of the mods to lock it at kickoff. 

12 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Generous offer 👍 

Kent 18 minutes 

Archived