Win a new home top - medium size

BlueThunder

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

What if two people say the same, is it first to post wins? 

Good question Tiger. I’m assuming that first correct poster wins. Frankly I went into this a bit half-arsed after coming back from holiday today only to discover it is slightly too small. I’ve no idea  what to do if someone says 70, someone else 72 and it is 71, but I guess in that event I’ll let @gogzy or mob rule decide :lol:

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Good question Tiger. I’m assuming that first correct poster wins. Frankly I went into this a bit half-arsed after coming back from holiday today only to discover it is slightly too small. I’ve no idea  what to do if someone says 70, someone else 72 and it is 71, but I guess in that event I’ll let @gogzy or mob rule decide :lol:

Could be moved onto the next game in that situation until there’s a clear winner? 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Could be moved onto the next game in that situation until there’s a clear winner? 

It could be, but I’d rather have a winner lest we all (including myself) lose enthusiasm. :lol: I’m happy to go closest minute, forward precedence then back.

34 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

So, I ordered a medium home top then decided it was too tight and went for a large. I’m happy to have a competition and post it to the winner.

Anyone interested in it can you please name first Rangers scorer tomorrow and the goal time. I’ll use that to calculate who won. If we don’t score it’ll roll over to the next match.

I’ll cover the postage BTW.

PS. I’m genuinely not a fat bastard.

PPS. Editing posts tomorrow is seriously frowned upon! :lol:

Morelos 37 minutes.

Great gesture from you mate.

See if two people say the correct scorer i.e Hagi and one says 22-minutes and someone says 24-minutes and Hagi scored on 23-minutes - is it the person who was closest without going over is the winner? so the one who said Hagi 22 minutes would win?

Really need some articles of association drawn up here :lol: 

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

See if two people say the correct scorer i.e Hagi and one says 22-minutes and someone says 24-minutes and Hagi scored on 23-minutes - is it the person who was closest without going over is the winner? so the one who said Hagi 22 minutes would win?

Really need some articles of association drawn up here :lol: 

I’m contacting Neil Doncaster as we speak so all groovy.

If it is that close I’ll just chose the one with the best joke/sexual favours offers.:lol:

Archived