Jack/Kamara

ElBufalo20

How they both lasted 90 mins is beyond belief.

I have no problem with them both starting but after 20 mins it’s obvious Livi weren’t interested in winning either (which I actually don’t have a problem with either)

Gerrard once again tactically inept and is going to cost us the league.

You can maybe get away withJack and Kamara if Balogun was fit and striding out with the ball but he wasn’t so 1 defensive midfielder is fine with Hagi and Kent in behind Morelos Roofe and Itten.

Livingston had no interest in winning and sadly neither did we

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan Jack has been nothing short of dreadful since last December. 

It's an absolute joke that he won POTY and he shouldn't be anywhere near the team on current form.

He has no pace, loses concentration almost as often as he makes sloppy passes. Offers nothing, IMO.

11 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

How they both lasted 90 mins is beyond belief.

I have no problem with them both starting but after 20 mins it’s obvious Livi weren’t interested in winning either (which I actually don’t have a problem with either)

Gerrard once again tactically inept and is going to cost us the league.

You can maybe get away withJack and Kamara if Balogun was fit and striding out with the ball but he wasn’t so 1 defensive midfielder is fine with Hagi and Kent in behind Morelos Roofe and Itten.

Livingston had no interest in winning and sadly neither did we

I have a problem with them both starting.

The problem is the only option we had on the bench was Davis who would contribute even less than Kamara and Jack.  A more creative management team would've changed the system and maybe bring on another attacking option like Stewart for Jack or Kamara but our coaches don't think like that.  They must always remain cautious with two holding midfielders regardless of the game situation.

An even smarter coaching team would've realised that without Aribo we are very lightweight in midfield and signed someone as a priority but again we don't do things like that.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The manager is a fucking idiot.

More interested in not losing than winning.

I’ll stick up for Kamara, i thought he was decent, Jack was fucking pitiful.

Interesting that folk are singling out Jack, i thought both were pish, both played backwards passes constantly and anything forward missed its target. I genuinely would not have said one was worse than the other both pish only one should start. don't care which one but in order for only one to start we need to change formation and tactics

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Jack's infuriating just now, offers nothing. Like a slightly better version of Jason Holt, reeks of mid-table quality. 

It’s not their fault Gerrard is a bottle job bastard. 

Perennial also ran. Never won a league title, and anything he did win it was as underdogs. Thinks Liverpool are a big club, but no idea of the mentality to win a league. 

Get him to fuck. 

Kamara at least tried to take the ball forward ar times today.

Jack is a complete waste of space at the moment, drops back to centre back to take the ball off a defender to knock the ball back or to the side to another defender rather than drive into the big empty space in front of him. Also known as the Steve Davis special 

In fairness to both and the defence there seemed to be a real lack of movement and creativity up top.

The amount of times they were looking up and no one was showing wasn't great. As a result they are forced to play conservative or try unrealistic complex forward passes that don't come off.

All in all a shite afternoon all round.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Kamara did his job, picked the ball up deep and tried to keep things moving, then did make some forward runs late on. Jack was woeful, that cup final defeat to the tarriers seems to have destroyed him mentally, and physically he looks as shot to pieces as Arfield and Davis beside him. Not a good position for us to be in regarding options in the middle of the park. Fuck knows how long a contract he's on now but we're stuck with him as no other team will touch him. Kamara is probably more suited to football outwith the Scottish bubble of plastic pitches and hammer throwers, so if there's decent money on the table we need to take it and bring it at least two midfielders. 

Archived