Morelos Has To Go..

Swagger

Yes there’s plenty wrong with the squad but if we can get any sort of decent money for him he’s got to go. Use the cash to inject some energy into the midfield.

He’s become a side show and he offers next to fuck all 

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Yes there’s plenty wrong with the squad but if we can get any sort of decent money for him he’s got to go. Use the cash to inject some energy into the midfield.

I think we've been actively trying to move him for good money for a long time tbh

Honestly didn't think he aas near the worst out there. He also seemed to want to drive us forward when others were intent on slowing play, over complicating things, and struggling to pass to blue jerseys. He created little bit was supplied even less.

And if he does go I've seen nothing to suggest Roofe or Itten will hit the goal trail.

10 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Totally agree.  I said it when the interest from Lille first came along.  Yes, we have other issues in the team, but the 2 goals against St Mirren just papered over the cracks, his race was run some time ago.  His general all round play has been woeful for quite some time, his shooting off, his mobility is not what it used to be and today he was a virtual passenger. 

Take the money if it comes along and move him on.

We need to find away to get him more involved, the midfield continually knock it from side to side and in wee triangles in front of him, then it's down the flanks for either Tav and Borna to get it in the box. After a while teams get used to it and sit on him, reducing the space around him. We need to play more into his feet and letting him use his strength to muscle defenders, imo he could be the difference this season. Unless it's too good an offer then I would rather keep him. 

Aye, blame Alfie.

Ignore the players in the middle who can only seem to move horizontally, and when they do play the ball forward, it’s either 100mph at somecunt (Kamara) or lost completely (Jack).

Say what you will about his form, but his service is a joke.

This fucking place man :lol:

25 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Honestly didn't think he aas near the worst out there. He also seemed to want to drive us forward when others were intent on slowing play, over complicating things, and struggling to pass to blue jerseys. He created little bit was supplied even less.

And if he does go I've seen nothing to suggest Roofe or Itten will hit the goal trail.

He wasn't. Kent, Hagi, Jack, Kamara, Arfield were all worse for me. 

Does Ryan jack know he can play the ball into the box or have a shot at goal? Seen him on the edge of the box near the right hand side in the game and rather than try get an early ball in, he plays it out to tav. As folk say no wonder Morelos hasn’t had a good game with shite like that behind you 

Archived