Morelos Has To Go..

Swagger

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Instant success against Livingston, st mirren for definite yes!!
cunts like you that pretend you’ve seen anything in roofe or itten in the time they’ve  been here make me laugh🤣  you’ve seen fucking nada, stick to the champ manager! Imo neither have done one thing right in the minutes they’ve had, roofe even said in the press he was disappointed in his own showing so far 
I hope they prove me wrong and when either of them are  on 29 goals with 8 games to go (no far from 30 goals btw😉) Then I’ll be treating them like god to use your words (when in reality I’ll just think they are our best player)

Champ manager lol never touched it in my life, I'm 38 and don't play computer games ya tool.

I've seen fuck all in Itten really, who has!?

Roofe is dissapointed because he know he can do better which will come.

Cunts like me that pretend  :lol:

I've seen nada :lol:

Instant success for a guy who is no where near match fit against a 10 man defence

Calm yersel doon bud.

Open your eyes and look at the bigger picture or is that to difficult for you?

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

I think dropping him V's Hearts was where it all began. He was never the same player after that last season. 

Could well be.

Who’s fault was it that he was late back, though?

9 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Champ manager lol never touched it in my life, I'm 38 and don't play computer games ya tool.

I've seen fuck all in Itten really, who has!?

Roofe is dissapointed because he know he can do better which will come.

Cunts like me that pretend  :lol:

I've seen nada :lol:

Instant success for a guy who is no where near match fit against a 10 man defence

Calm yersel doon bud.

Open your eyes and look at the bigger picture or is that to difficult for you?

You reacted to my post when I clearly said I think they will come good but atm they look like donkeys, you can defend them from the off if you want but I want them to prove their worth here, not what they’ve done elsewhere, it’s early days but I won’t be  convinced till I see it

7 hours ago, HG5 said:

Could well be.

Who’s fault was it that he was late back, though?

Yip.  SG had to punish him, and as you say the blame for that lies with AM himself.  For me, AM does get a hard time from others, but he has also had more chances than others to redeem himself in terms of discipline.  But combine that with his lack of form this year overall and it’s difficult to see what he is offering right now.  Take the money if it comes for him and it needs to be sooner rather than later.

3 hours ago, DMax399 said:

Yip.  SG had to punish him, and as you say the blame for that lies with AM himself.  For me, AM does get a hard time from others, but he has also had more chances than others to redeem himself in terms of discipline.  But combine that with his lack of form this year overall and it’s difficult to see what he is offering right now.  Take the money if it comes for him and it needs to be sooner rather than later.

Indeed.

👍

3 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Oh no doubts about that mate. I was just laying out where I think the starting point might have been. 

With you.

Thought at the time it might be a ‘cut your nose off to spite your face moment’.

Who knows how big a part it’s played, but hasn’t worked out well on the face of it.

Speaking to talkSPORT, Lopez said: We have (bid £16m). He’s a good player, otherwise we wouldn’t bid for him but we had a primary target who was Jonathan David who we got and he fits into a certain system with a number of players already around him.

Shuts up cunts who say he's worth a lot less.

14 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

There is nothing to suggest that any of our current players will fill Alfie’s boots. Might happen, probably not, but the clamour to dispense with him is weird. If we get a suitable bid then fine, until then we carry on as normal.

I'm glad we are sticking to our guns here.  We obviously have a price in mind, and if it isn't met we are keeping him.  It's the only way to strengthen our negotiations ( which have been piss poor for a long long time).  Teams need to know that we won't buckle and run back to them and their sub par offer.

IT doesn't matter how much WE think he is worth, it matters how much our board and management think he is worth. 

He's quite an emotional player, i wonder if having a child has messed with his head. Unless you have kids you can't really understand what it does to you. That, coupled with life changing contract extensions here, 3 i think in 3 years. This is a kid who came from nothing, to having everything. Then his agent in his ear for last 3 years telling him he can get some sort of big move. The racist abuse. The media hating him. Put yourself in his shoes for a second, like him or not. I'd hope the club had people there to see and understand all this and look after him. Obviously not. 

9 hours ago, gogzy said:

I'm glad we are sticking to our guns here.  We obviously have a price in mind, and if it isn't met we are keeping him.  It's the only way to strengthen our negotiations ( which have been piss poor for a long long time).  Teams need to know that we won't buckle and run back to them and their sub par offer.

IT doesn't matter how much WE think he is worth, it matters how much our board and management think he is worth. 

Matters more how much a buying club thinks he's worth.

He has been off it since January. Plus all the shite he puts up with in this backwater and the disappointment when a move doesn't come to fruition.

The talent is there and up to him to get back in the groove, along with good man management and tactics by Gerrard.

14 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Speaking to talkSPORT, Lopez said: We have (bid £16m). He’s a good player, otherwise we wouldn’t bid for him but we had a primary target who was Jonathan David who we got and he fits into a certain system with a number of players already around him.

Shuts up cunts who say he's worth a lot less.

Pretty sure White put that figure into the conversation....lopez never confirmed what the bid amount was

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

Pretty sure White put that figure into the conversation....lopez never confirmed what the bid amount was

Was it the bid rather than the figure he confirmed, haven't listened to the interview?

Certainly from the above quote I used it seems like both, with him confirming the 16m.

12 hours ago, gogzy said:

Club have made it fairly clear , its 20 million or sod off.

If Buff wants to go he needs to get his finger out and start banging the goals in.

Very clear to me the club are putting down a marker here and the days of getting our players on the cheap are over..

52 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Was it the bid rather than the figure he confirmed, haven't listened to the interview?

Certainly from the above quote I used it seems like both, with him confirming the 16m.

From what I have read and heard so far he never confirmed a figure. The use of brackets when its a comment from another person is because you have amended what was originally said.

I tried to find the interview online there as to the best of my knowledge its Jim coming in with "it was 16m" in reference to the Lopez confirming a bid  was made

In fairness it was not denied either

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

If he's going this season it needs to be asap to reinvest the money, same with Kent. 

i genuinely think he wants away which is his choice but he needs to turn on the shine to get a bidder interested, he can't rest on his past achievements

If he wants away  so much then it's really in his own hands.

Start banging in the goals and Lille will come in for him and give us what we're asking for, don't and then it puts him and us in a difficult situation.

12 minutes ago, gj923 said:

From what I have read and heard so far he never confirmed a figure. The use of brackets when its a comment from another person is because you have amended what was originally said.

I tried to find the interview online there as to the best of my knowledge its Jim coming in with "it was 16m" in reference to the Lopez confirming a bid  was made

In fairness it was not denied either

Yeah I get all that. The brackets are used because the words literally weren't by Lopez. But in using them the way they were in the article clearly implies they discussed the figure of 16m and he then discusses that specifically.

Otherwise the article should reference the not in direct association (ie brackets) but later in the article. Wouldn’t surprise me if its poor journalistic writing tbh.

Archived