Morelos Has To Go..

Swagger

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Morelos saga will come to an end this week I think; quite a tumultuous one too. So many positives, and a number of negatives; sent off in big European games, unable to score and sent off against the rivals, etc 

Great player on his day and in the right mood. But, it might leave a bitter taste at the end if he's actually (reported) refusing to play or throwing a stroppy as he often does. 

Wish him luck wherever he goes though. Tremendous moments shared over the last few years.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Goldson is one of the worst in the squad, every game he’s guilty of a major fuck up 

He was at the heart of every draw or defeat for us last season, Aberdeen at home aside. Every other one though, him and Tav always played their part. 

That's our captain and vice captain. 

33 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Lest see how we do without Alfredo, and don’t give me the “they urne fit bullshit excuses” either they are ready now or fuck all use to us

Fuck up you, you seem like you want us to get beat as Morelos couldn't make the squad. 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Fuck up you, you seem like you want us to get beat as Morelos couldn't make the squad. 

Away an take your face for a jobby ya fucking dafty!!

id take a og winner right now, and it’s probably got more chance of happening than us scoring, shows much you know ya fucking clown! 

29 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Away an take your face for a jobby ya fucking dafty!!

id take a og winner right now, and it’s probably got more chance of happening than us scoring, shows much you know ya fucking clown! 

How did that work out for you ya sad obsessed arsehole

19 minutes ago, Smile said:

How did that work out for you ya sad obsessed arsehole

Listen mate your a fucking shitebag cunt, you wouldne have the bottle to even attempt to talk to me like that in person ya fucking internet bam lets say that first Ya MUG!!

on the game I’m delighted, roofe scores a lucky goal but I couldn’t care less if it hit his dangle berries and went in, a goals a goal an I’ll take it, does he or itten look capable of filling Morelos shoes on their showing right now? Absolutely fucking no chance but that’s my opinion ya fucking retarded cunt!

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

Listen mate your a fucking shitebag cunt, you wouldne have the bottle to even attempt to talk to me like that in person ya fucking internet bam lets say that first Ya MUG!!

on the game I’m delighted, roofe scores a lucky goal but I couldn’t care less if it hit his dangle berries and went in, a goals a goal an I’ll take it, does he or itten look capable of filling Morelos shoes on their showing right now? Absolutely fucking no chance but that’s my opinion ya fucking retarded cunt!

you seem angry

Just now, Swally said:

you seem angry

Internet rockets that try an twist yer words and act like a ticket online annoys the fuck out me, I’ll NEVER get used to it but that’s the way this pussy world is going so I suppose I can expect it whenever I engage with such gimps, my heart is happy now so that’s the main thing😉

11 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

You must get passed about everyone gets their turn I'm guessing.

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Smile's a wind up, but he's right on this.

On whit exactly? I’ve not looked at any his earlier posts if that’s what ye mean, only the ones directed at me, I’d love anybody to show me a post of mine that proves what he said, I want us to get beat 😂 I’m not that kind of Rangers fan, aye I’ll state my opinion no matter how unpopular it is on here of all places but I’ve never in my life wanted Rangers to lose any game we play not even a friendly!

Just now, Tomatasauce said:

On whit exactly? I’ve not looked at any his earlier posts if that’s what ye mean, only the ones directed at me, I’d love anybody to show me a post of mine that proves what he said, I want us to get beat 😂 I’m not that kind of Rangers fan, aye I’ll state my opinion no matter how unpopular it is on here of all places but I’ve never in my life wanted Rangers to lose any game we play not even a friendly!

About Morelos, everything's not about you you you ....:boobs:

Archived