Morelos Has To Go..

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Don't know what's worse, the tarriers making up the story or our support believing them enough to post it on here. WhatsApp stories are for paedos and paedos alone.

You're just annoyed you're not getting looped in on the WhatsApp stories 😂

esquire8 likes this
  • Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye, blame Alfie. Ignore the players in the middle who can only seem to move horizontally, and when they do play the ball forward, it’s either 100mph at somecunt (Kamara) or lost completely (Jack

Again I'll get peters, but after reading the fucking shite hatchet job once again this morning by that cunt at the DR, I'm ashamed of some of the shite written in here by fellow bears. Don't get me wr

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Again I'll get peters, but after reading the fucking shite hatchet job once again this morning by that cunt at the DR, I'm ashamed of some of the shite written in here by fellow bears. Don't get me wrong, I think it's time to cash in on him, but our fans calling this young guy for everything after the shite he has and continues to endure is pish. 

Bolingoli and the Aberdeen players had their disciplinary last Friday, it’s not even as if he doesn’t have any relevant stories to scribble about.  That’s been kept quiet.

Bolingoli will get a feel good story before the end of the week to keep his price tag up and maybe even get him back into their team. 

Morelos has been hounded by these cretins. 

LiverpoolBlue and Malkytfp1 like this
22 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Bolingoli and the Aberdeen players had their disciplinary last Friday, it’s not even as if he doesn’t have any relevant stories to scribble about.  That’s been kept quiet.

Bolingoli will get a feel good story before the end of the week to keep his price tag up and maybe even get him back into their team. 

Morelos has been hounded by these cretins. 

Thats harsh mate.

I mean Willie Miller only has Rangers best interests at heart when he slated him at the weekend. No way would he want him gone as his scoring has been central to our progression.

Howsitgoing likes this
5 minutes ago, Fragglerock said:

Goes without saying however I can't see why you are talking about players raping kids on a Rangers forum surely that would be better over on the Nonce fc board? 

I dont think i said players raped anyone shagger