Morelos Has To Go..

Swagger

3 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

I’ve tweeted Arfield and asked him if it’s true and if he can put an end to the rumours. I’ll post if he replies 

Thanks mate, sounds like a good plan. I’ve sent my carrier pigeon with the question too. See if he comes back.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just rang the training ground and asked Arfield if he's been in an accident in the last 6 months. Apparently he has and he said it was that cunt Morelos but we've got to move fast because the accused is about to board a flight.

55 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

I’ve tweeted Arfield and asked him if it’s true and if he can put an end to the rumours. I’ll post if he replies 

I just received a watts app message thing pal I’m hearing wee Alfredo was in the bogs at the training ground snorting  superstar lines with Jimmy Bell, then farted and shat himself during a training session and refused to clean himself up, the players where all disgusted by his drug fuelled conduct and Tav told Gerrard to leave him out the squad or they would refuse to play 

I’m 100% sure this is what’s actually happened. Drop Arfield another tweet see if he will confirm 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

I just received a watts app message thing pal I’m hearing wee Alfredo was in the bogs at the training ground snorting  superstar lines with Jimmy Bell, then farted and shat himself during a training session and refused to clean himself up, the players where all disgusted by his drug fuelled conduct and Tav told Gerrard to leave him out the squad or they would refuse to play 

I’m 100% sure this is what’s actually happened. Drop Arfield another tweet see if he will confirm 

Fine I won’t bother next time getting to the bottom of it. Let’s deal in rumours and pretend they are fact 

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Don't see Lille upping their last offer. They can see he has downed tools.

I would just accept it and maybe seek a better sell on percentage.

The rumours about them putting in another bid shortly are fake?

I think other clubs are interested too. Hopefully Ross Wilson is a good poker player.

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Shouldn't be too long before the truth is out.

We do seem to get bogged down in shite like this when it shouldn't be happening.

In what sense? You’re not giving that WhatsApp nonsense any genuine thought surely?! 

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

There's something doing the rounds more ridiculous than the car park story. A video supposedly morelos getting off a flight drunk. Absolute shite not gonna share it 😴

Not so sure about that one being absolutely shite. He was supposedly down in London over the weekend to meet his agent. The flight was the late one last night back from London. Probably put it more down to being knackered than pissed. Tarrier mhob though on hand to capture every fucking moment. Mutant cunts.

Archived