Morelos Has To Go..

Swagger

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Swally said:

To be fair mate, I think a major problem with society nowadays is labelling people as this or that if they don't agree with you.

We used to actually listen to each other and discuss, it's almost as if society is de-evolving.

Mate your actually correct, however, sometimes for certain players it doesn’t become a discussion, it becomes an objective to find their faults. I’m open minded, it’s just infuriating seeing the same faults getting thrown into the equation at any minor mistake, or lack of their ability getting shown week in week out, we’re all human beings, some have good days and bad, but when at Rangers you hope when one guy has a bad game the other 9 (not including the GK) don’t. Morelos is a top drawer player, any able minded person can see this, getting shot of him, IMO,  in this current time, is bonkers.

29 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Love Morelos and he's definitely not getting the service he needs but he had a great opportunity today with a header at the back post that he has to at least get on target and he fluffed it 

My biggest thing with Alfie is I don't trust him to put those away in key games when his rhythm is off like it has been so far this season. Whether it's fitness or his head gone or what, I have no clue. There's an outstanding player in there and it's up to the management team to get the best out of him. 

His heading has always been dodgy tbf

If he'd flown from Glasgow scheduled at 2120, he'd have to have made a hoor of a quick trip from Livi to Auchenhowie or Ibrox with the squad and then made a made dash to the airport. 

Game finished at roughly half 6? Players likely won't have left Tony Macaroni until at least after 7pm. 

Aye...im cynical as fuck. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

If he'd flown from Glasgow scheduled at 2120, he'd have to have made a hoor of a quick trip from Livi to Auchenhowie or Ibrox with the squad and then made a made dash to the airport. 

Game finished at roughly half 6? Players likely won't have left Tony Macaroni until at least after 7pm. 

Could’ve went straight there?

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I think it’s hard when all you hear from commentary is Kamara to Goldson to Helander, to Goldson to Jack to Goldson. 

Our midfield NEVER make forward passes that worry the opponent 

Not entirely true....they tried a good few forward passes which were easily intercepted with so many players behind the ball...it's not pretty to watch but the reality is that we ain't passing through 8/9 players on a plastic park...it will never happen 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's not really that farfetched is it? If they had left Livi at 7pm they'd have been back at Ibrox at 8pm at the latest and the airport is 10 minutes from there. You can literally turn up for domestic flights at that time 30 mins before departure and saunter on to the plane. I've done it a few times. 

@Blue_Snib putting his RM reputation on the line here he has either given us an exclusive or outed his bird as a massive racist confusing Alfie for some random black guy

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Could’ve went straight there?

Players travelled by coach as always. Unless someone from the club took him to the airport, it seems really implausible. Logically, you'd think if he was going straight to the airport from Livi, you'd book a flight from Edinburgh. 

If the club had agreed something with another club pregame, he'd likely have spent the game in the stand rather to avoid a potential injury - and there's not a fucking hope he'd have been kept on after rolling his ankle at the start. 

Just now, psb07158 said:

It's not really that farfetched is it? If they had left Livi at 7pm they'd have been back at Ibrox at 8pm at the latest and the airport is 10 minutes from there. You can literally turn up for domestic flights at that time 30 mins before departure and saunter on to the plane. I've done it a few times. 

@Blue_Snib putting his RM reputation on the line here he has either given us an exclusive or outed his bird as a massive racist confusing Alfie for some random black guy

Unless he's had his gear in the car already to go, he'd also have had to go back home then the airport. And there's also an airport much closer it would've been easy to fly him out of rather than Glasgow. 

Depending on how quickly press got done post match, it's would probably have been closer to 1930 or maybe even 2000 by the time they left. In all the games I've worked over the last few years, I've never been out a ground any quicker than an hour after FT. Rangers will have had to be pretty quick smart to be out by 1900. 

Not discounting it completely but it seems pretty implausible imo. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Unless he's had his gear in the car already to go, he'd also have had to go back home then the airport. And there's also an airport much closer it would've been easy to fly him out of rather than Glasgow. 

Depending on how quickly press got done post match, it's would probably have been closer to 1930 or maybe even 2000 by the time they left. In all the games I've worked over the last few years, I've never been out a ground any quicker than an hour after FT. Rangers will have had to be pretty quick smart to be out by 1900. 

Not discounting it completely but it seems pretty implausible imo. 

I suppose this is accurate if it had been planned, but if something has come in whilst the game was going on then then it's probably just a case of getting him where he needs to be by any means necessary. 

Seems an odd thing for someone to post so confidently :lol:, I guess we will find out tomorrow 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

I suppose this is accurate if it had been planned, but if something has come in whilst the game was going on then then it's probably just a case of getting him where he needs to be by any means necessary. 

Seems an odd thing for someone to post so confidently :lol:, I guess we will find out tomorrow 

The guy's talking shit mate.

What could the reason be for Alfie to rush to London on a Sunday night when there are flights in the morning, all day after that and all week.

It's not like it's deadline day or anything.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

A wee look at his history and it's his first post in about 9 months and first about fitba in three years. I'll be honest and say I'm taking it with a pretty large pile of salt for now. 

Tbh, I'm not sure there's be any urgent need to fly down tonight either. If he's going for talks with someone, he can fly AM without it making any odds really. 

2 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

If he has flown to London it's so that he can catch a flight home to Colombia for a few days since we don't play until Saturday now.

Nah, he'd need to quarantine on his return (and possibly upon landing in Colombia I don't know their travel rules right now) 

Most likely your initial theory here :lol:

Archived