Morelos Has To Go..

Swagger

Just passing on info, weather you believe me or not that's up to you really. Why would I say Gatwick of all the airports? I've no idea why he's there and I'm not claiming I do either. He was in that flight regardless 

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Unless he's had his gear in the car already to go, he'd also have had to go back home then the airport. And there's also an airport much closer it would've been easy to fly him out of rather than Glasgow. 

Depending on how quickly press got done post match, it's would probably have been closer to 1930 or maybe even 2000 by the time they left. In all the games I've worked over the last few years, I've never been out a ground any quicker than an hour after FT. Rangers will have had to be pretty quick smart to be out by 1900. 

Not discounting it completely but it seems pretty implausible imo. 

Just cause Alfie’s 🇨🇴, don’t mean he’s on da Colombian marching power mate...dat’s racist...

35 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Nah, he'd need to quarantine on his return (and possibly upon landing in Colombia I don't know their travel rules right now) 

Most likely your initial theory here :lol:

Perhaps he’s meeting up with Boli for a nice souvlaki in Landan town...

Who really prices football players. How accurate are the prices quoted on transfermarkt right now? who has Morelos coming in at  a 13.5 million market value.  On a good day he is a take a plus 40% so his optimal value right now is around 18 or 19 mil. I am unsure where transfermarkt gets its figures from but it is kind of brutal on the other Rangers players.

16 minutes ago, Bear Buzz said:

Who really prices football players. How accurate are the prices quoted on transfermarkt right now? who has Morelos coming in at  a 13.5 million market value.  On a good day he is a take a plus 40% so his optimal value right now is around 18 or 19 mil. I am unsure where transfermarkt gets its figures from but it is kind of brutal on the other Rangers players.

Transfermarkts valuations are based on an algorithm they have no basis in reality

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Bigger question 

if we did sell Alfie would you trust the gaffer with the cash?

Absolutely not, overall Gerrards signings have been absolutely shocking

Overpriced players who dont do anywhere near enough to justify what we've spent on them or free transfers who are just a waste of wages.

Can only really think of 2 of his signings who offer us great value for money, are first team players & who we'll be able to sell on for a profit, Aribo & Barisic.

13 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I thought he had fuck-all service today, bar one header that he should have done better with about half way through the second half.

To be honest he's had fuck all decent service all his Rangers career, which makes his goal return even more impressive, and the worrying thing is Gerrard been watching  this midfield, a position he played very well himself and he's doing fuck all about it

I think it speaks to how good a player he is, that even when he's not hitting the levels of his best form he still managed to have an influence in 4 goals so far this season.

I've never been so torn about a Rangers striker. He's unplayable at times, but having said that - a title winning striker scores that header before he was subbed yesterday. He misses those chances far too often for me. We can complain about service, for sure, but he was served up a pretty straight forward chance (and had a half chance during a scramble after a corner) which he completely fluffed.

Archived