Champions League 20/21

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If he’s said gypsy he’s as bad. 

"if" 

yet you said you believed Webo unconditionally earlier. Your words were something along the lines of "you believe him over anything you've got to say" - you've obviously meaning me.

Despite the evidence for both slurs not really standing up to anything so far.

Strange.

16 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

"if" 

yet you said you believed Webo unconditionally earlier. Your words were something along the lines of "you believe him over anything you've got to say" - you've obviously meaning me.

Despite the evidence for both slurs not really standing up to anything so far.

Strange.

Gonny stop getting your knickers in a twist :lol: 

It really isn’t that deep, my thoughts on both are the same.

Now, let me enjoy my dinner in peace.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Gonny stop getting your knickers in a twist :lol: 

It really isn’t that deep, my thoughts on both are the same.

Negro = black, negru = black. He said one of them. 

Webo, may have called him a gypsy, just as bad.

Now, let me enjoy my dinner in peace.

I'm not getting my knickers in a twist, I'm trying to work out your ridiculous twisted logic. 

You said earlier that you believe Webo unconditionally that he was racially abused, then when the claims about Webo come out you say "if" and "may have" 

He never said negro, he said negru - it's an important distinction when all it is is the word in Romanian (his own country) that means black. Which is not racist.

I'm not stopping you enjoying your dinner. Bon appetite. Just stop talking utter pish regards this. 

15 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I'm not getting my knickers in a twist, I'm trying to work out your ridiculous twisted logic. 

You said earlier that you believe Webo unconditionally that he was racially abused, then when the claims about Webo come out you say "if" and "may have" 

He never said negro, he said negru - it's an important distinction when all it is is the word in Romanian (his own country) that means black. Which is not racist.

I'm not stopping you enjoying your dinner. Bon appetite. Just stop talking utter pish regards this. 

You were saying nuguru, which is absolutely nowhere close to negru. That’s why I said I would believe what Webo was saying over you. Never once used unconditionally.

The 4th official/assistant should know the name, which was the first point, and was daft to refer to his colour.

Nobody has even backed up the gypsy argument so it’s still an if.

3 hours ago, left winger said:

'Romanian refs claim Webo called them gypsy from the second minute.'

First I've seen that allegation - don't know if it's been covered already and I didn't see it. 

Glass houses & stones? 

Which one?

36 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Good luck with that:lol:

In my opinion, it saddens me that we’ve got to a point where we have to be that politically correct, however in this day and age I do think the fourth official is in the wrong to use the remark. It’s only going to get worse as well folks. 

I work in a job where we get measured against a very high standard of code of conduct and because of that I’m very mindful of my Ps and Qs, I’d have never have said what the 4th official said and in his line of work I don’t think he should be either. 

That’s not me defending it btw, I just think that’s the way of the world now. 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Only thing I’m enjoying is our current form, majority of football I find I’m not enjoying 

I've watched plenty of cracking games this season in other leagues, Spain in particular, but for some reason I just can't get interested in the Champions League at all. Didn't watch any of the games last night - or any of the two nights last week.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I've watched plenty of cracking games this season in other leagues, Spain in particular, but for some reason I just can't get interested in the Champions League at all. Didn't watch any of the games last night - or any of the two nights last week.

Think maybe I just enjoy seeing the crowds and folk going mental on tv, usually have super sunday on but never really pay much attention to it, although again that could be because the last few sundays have been glorious for us so I’ve been in here 😂