Ryan Kent - Out - Leeds Utd

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£10m   We signed him for £7m, he's one of our best attacking players, he is young and on a long term contract. £10m is a lowball offer.

Amazing that there are so many people in here sayiy they like Kent and don't sell when every match day thread the top buzzwords are "never a £7m player".🤣

Posted Images

You youngsters should have more faith that he'll get a call up while with us. I can remember a time where we had several of our players called up for Englandshire. Steven, Stevens, woods, butcher, Gazza, Hurlock for instance 

Bears r us likes this
12 minutes ago, MisterC said:

You youngsters should have more faith that he'll get a call up while with us. I can remember a time where we had several of our players called up for Englandshire. Steven, Stevens, woods, butcher, Gazza, Hurlock for instance 

I believe Kent will play for England as well.  With us? Not so sure.

3 hours ago, gj923 said:

Sinclair was up here and scored 20 plus in one season whilst never getting a look in

The English are myopic when it comes to Scottish football

I wouldn't say they're myopic. 

Any half-decent player that plays attacker/striker in a successful Rangers or celtic team, up here, in this footballing shite backwater should be getting those numbers - I don't think it makes them an England-class international player.

2 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Somebody earlier said big lurch from The Adams family when he was at celtic years ago in first spell, but that’s knocking on for 10 years ago. 

I mean I was fully joking. I think Forster actually got a call up didn't her though?

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

Aye. 25-30 years ago. Kent will never get called up for England playing in Scotland. He won’t even get called up if he’s playing the EPL. 

ForeverAndEver likes this
29 minutes ago, Hoss said:

You're off yer tits is what it means.  You should cut back ya smelly taig

In what way am I off my tits? You really should improve on your explanations, rather than just throwing wild accusations around.

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

I think the last few pages probably means nothing is happening with this move which is good.

Ryan has said he wants to stay apparently, any chance you lock it at the moment ? I am sure another one will soon appear if anything changed.     :pipe:

MisterC likes this
11 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

In what way am I off my tits? You really should improve on your explanations, rather than just throwing wild accusations around.

Reported to admin for your drug fuelled taigness

sausagetrunks likes this
1 minute ago, Orange and Blue said:

Gerrard should sit Kent down and say to him you could become a legend if you stay and win us the league this season, and maybe a bigger club will come in for Kent and an England call up. I think it's to early for him to leave.

I personally think Kent is someone he'll not have to say that to tbh.

Orange and Blue and Geo17 like this
2 hours ago, MisterC said:

I was about to bite until I noticed who posted this! 🤣

57 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think the last few pages probably means nothing is happening with this move which is good.

Ryan has said he wants to stay apparently, any chance you lock it at the moment ? I am sure another one will soon appear if anything changed.     :pipe:

It's only getting locked if it turns into an utter shitshow of a thread. Debate has fairly good so far  so it can stay for now.

Bears r us likes this
12 minutes ago, MisterC said:

It's only getting locked if it turns into an utter shitshow of a thread. Debate has fairly good so far  so it can stay for now.

No problem mate, I just get fed up with these transfer threads when nothing is happening and you see it bumped and think 'Oh ho what is new here' to see people arguing about whether he might ever play for England.  :thumbsup:

MisterC and AlbertzLoyalRSC like this