Rangers XI vs Plymouth Argyle

RangersMedia

9 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Why the secrecy behind a simple match report?

Is it to do with a trialist?

You not been keeping up to date? Jack Wilshire and Josh Windass are signing, press conference at 4pm.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, hammer93 said:

@Rfc52 @eskbankloyal 

Lads any of you two heard anything about this rumour about Wilshere playing today....probably bullshit but fuck me what a player when he is not on a treatment table:pipe:

I laughed at this when I was tagged but somebody I trust implicitly just told me he did play for us yesterday...

Also makes sense why Plymouth had a match report that didn’t reference any of our players and we haven’t said a thing about it. 

I’ll try find out more

10 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I laughed at this when I was tagged but somebody I trust implicitly just told me he did play for us yesterday...

Also makes sense why Plymouth had a match report that didn’t reference any of our players and we haven’t said a thing about it. 

I’ll try find out more

Fuck don't do this , the hope really can kill

13 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’ll try find out more

If fit great but hammer throwers, plastic pitches, shit refs and his history all indicators we shouldn't touch this.

18 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’ll try find out more

Tell them no thank you

6 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

If fit great but hammer throwers, plastic pitches, shit refs and his history all indicators we shouldn't touch this.

If he could stay fit he would be the difference to us winning the leauge far too gd a player for up here unless hes lost his talent being out injured so much

9 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

If he could stay fit he would be the difference to us winning the leauge far too gd a player for up here unless hes lost his talent being out injured so much

A player that if we signed permo injured but they cunts would get him fully fit and he'd be poty

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Good stats

DD-COMP-WILSHERE-INJURIES-v3.jpg

Makes Rossiter look like he's made of steel.

Jeez - he's only 28. I thought well upwards of 30.  18 games for West Ham since joining in 2018 on a three year deal - 8 in 2018/19, and 10 in 2019/20.

57 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

It would be a stupid signing in all fairness, as you aren’t getting the 18-21 year old Jack Wilshere. 

You’re getting the guy who struggled to get a game for Bournemouth and has barely kicked a ball for West Ham. 

However, if we signed him we’d still all go mental, just in case there’s a 1% chance we see that player from the early part of his career

39 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

It would be a stupid signing in all fairness, as you aren’t getting the 18-21 year old Jack Wilshere. 

You’re getting the guy who struggled to get a game for Bournemouth and has barely kicked a ball for West Ham. 

However, if we signed him we’d still all go mental, just in case there’s a 1% chance we see that player from the early part of his career

The 18-21 year old Jack Wilshere was tipped to be England’s best player ever etc, Heavily linked with Barca(?). 

Bringing him in would be a huge risk just like most of our signings are, Unfortunately that’s the market we need to shop in atm. 

Id be leaning towards taking him as long it was on a well structured wage (appearance bonus etc) and he comes up here and gets his heed down to get his career back on track. 

Archived