Rangers XI vs Plymouth Argyle

RangersMedia

18 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Few posters on FF saying they heard Jack Wilshere was a trialist for us today lol

Probably Jack from Wiltshire. 

A Swindon Under 20's right back ... no doubt on West Ham and *insert a German team* radar

On a serious note, Jack Wilshire (provided he's not went downhill rapidly) would be just what we are crying out for in the middle of the park. Edit - he's played like 18 times last 18 months. Shows how much attention I pay.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What possible reason could West Ham have to let Wilshere go on trial with us? What possible reason could we have to take him on trial? 

I think everyone knows what he brings. A brilliant footballer but one whose body has let him down time and time again and will continue to do so until he retired. 

I'm calling bullshit on that. Some guy is claiming he saw Wilshere in the Blytheswood but I'm sure West Ham are doing a bit of pre-season training in Scotland so people are just putting 2+2 together and getting 5

Fucking hell this place is like the twilight zone today. Started with Lundstram now Jack Wheelchair. Stay off Twitter, it's a horrible cunt of a place where kids sell their granny's tobacco tin for likes.

Wilshire training with West Ham today.

Screenshot_20200819-222759~2.png

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Straight replacement for Jamie Murphy in the medical room at Auchenhowie.

Terrible patter!

Jamie Murphy suffered a freak injury playing on a shambles of a pitch against hammer throwers and has been fit for well over a year now.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Offering a guy that would probably be the best midfielder in the country a trial is funny 

I know mate. Would love to see his face after it when wee Jimmy Bell broke the news that he was too wee and we wouldn't be offering him the gig.

58 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I'm killing myself if Windass signs!

Bit far that.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah. Should have been one of England's best.

His performance against Barca was unreal.

44 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Seeing him live against us in the Emirates cup was a joy. Thought he was going to be a superstar that day tbh.

Never watched that game for some reason :lol: 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Seeing him live against us in the Emirates cup was a joy. Thought he was going to be a superstar that day tbh.

That was the weekend John Fleck got slapped down from Walter....their was a build up about the wonder kids....Wilshere absolutely destroyed us that day whilst wattie tore into Fleck about his attitude....I think this happened or maybe I've just dreamt it:lol:

Archived