Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

Almost a month since I sent some faulty goods back and still not heard a word from them 

That 400% increase in customer service staff (which was definitely an increase from 1) clearly not cutting it. 

The less said about the report from that ‘focus group’ the better. 

And still  Rangers or Castore continue to refuse to answer a number of questions put to them by Club 1872...

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Almost a month since I sent some faulty goods back and still not heard a word from them 

That 400% increase in customer service staff (which was definitely an increase from 1) clearly not cutting it. 

And still  Rangers or Castore continue to refuse to answer a number of questions put to them by Club 1872...

Sounds like you aren't alone either.

That 3% of returns/refunds from all sales smells like shite too.

3% that have been actioned correctly possibly....

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

The men's/womens/juniors away and 3rd kit were all made in China. The mens/juniors home kit were made in Turkey before the womens & juniors was moved to China with the very visible difference in manufacturing standards. But the mens home kit has not been seen since the 1st batch of Turkey kits.

No one has seen a single pro kit despite what was clearly a Castore employee posting suspect pics of one on FF right after the Castore iPad statement. 

Due diligence by the board was thrown out the window when Castore flashed the cash.

Cheers, I understand that now.

I would have thought they might have wanted to be sure the cash that was being flashed was going to be a sure thing, rather than what two young guys from a newish company were telling them.  

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Sounds like you aren't alone either.

That 3% of returns/refunds from all sales smells like shite too.

3% that have been actioned correctly possibly....

Aye. Just within my closest friend group, 5 of them have had issues with quality, mostly printed words peeling after a wash but haven’t returned them. 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Aye. Just within my closest friend group, 5 of them have had issues with quality, mostly printed words peeling after a wash but haven’t returned them. 

Probably better off not returning them from what's been said unless it's a major issue. Probably alot in the same boat.

38 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

To be fair they can't be expected to include items that won't have been mentioned to them.

But I'd expect their numbers have come from those who have demanded to send their faulty items back, but not included those who have accepted a 25% off voucher.

Which is rotten. 

8 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

To be fair they can't be expected to include items that won't have been mentioned to them.

But I'd expect their numbers have come from those who have demanded to send their faulty items back, but not included those who have accepted a 25% off voucher.

Which is rotten. 

Of course not, but equally they must be aware that the 3% figure is bollocks and recognise the wider issues over quality 

19 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Probably better off not returning them from what's been said unless it's a major issue. Probably alot in the same boat.

That was what my sons top was like, after two washes the Utilità lettering started peeling slightly. I sent photos to Castore concierge email and I got a reply today saying I’ll be refunded the full amount. Didn’t even ask me to send the top back!  So it is worth pursuing if you’ve had an issue, however small. 

20 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

It takes a strong character to admit you fucked up.  Take from that what you want.

Got refunded £120 on 12/09/20 for 2 tops i ordered 01/07/20.
Got 2 S instead of 2 L and sent them back 05/08/20.
After 20 e mails i would like to thank my 'missus for being there for me' ...... with the awe ffs..... as i was beginning to despair if i would ever see my dosh.:mutley:

I bought some clothes last week online and they got delivered on Saturday. Had a picking error with one of the items which I emailed about yesterday. Got a reply today apologising, giving clear free return instructions, notification of a refund and a 10% voucher off next order. How it’s meant to be done and a mile away compared to Castore’s service.

50 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I bought some clothes last week online and they got delivered on Saturday. Had a picking error with one of the items which I emailed about yesterday. Got a reply today apologising, giving clear free return instructions, notification of a refund and a 10% voucher off next order. How it’s meant to be done and a mile away compared to Castore’s service.

How that Cole guy from Castore says that they have increased their customer service team 400% basically means 4x the staff going from presumably 1 to 4 now. If they have any more staff than 4 right now then it's pure incompetence and not down to shoddy kitchen startup levels. Either or they are fucking terrible.

39 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

How that Cole guy from Castore says that they have increased their customer service team 400% basically means 4x the staff going from presumably 1 to 4 now. If they have any more staff than 4 right now then it's pure incompetence and not down to shoddy kitchen startup levels. Either or they are fucking terrible.

The eye opener for me was when he said it shouldn’t have been happening that people were just getting vouchers if you chose not to refund. That was clearly policy, it wasn’t some rogue person in their customer care team doing what they felt like.