Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Emailed 2 email addresses and done the PayPal thing. 

Don't necessarily want the money back but rather the shirt we should have been given first time around. 

These chancers need to fix this 

What's this mate? I've just finished work so missed everything, want my shite Turkish top changed so wondering how to go about it. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What would I be looking at that for

Fair enough. I saw it being ridiculed in the thread about them, he was saying he was one of the best keepers in the world simply due to signing for the scum. Deluded.

It's a standard Adidas template, and is the same as the sheep's.

I can understand some fans not caring.

1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

No company is going to get a kit ready in a few weeks. Castore said themselves that these deals take 18 months preparation but they only had 4.....its showing

Scrap them now. Get a proper retail supplier in for the start of next season before it's another shambles. Gives them a good 8-9 months preparation.

3 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

What's this mate? I've just finished work so missed everything, want my shite Turkish top changed so wondering how to go about it. 

Don’t blame you mate. Just said that to my mate, fall out from this could be monumental. Why would people want an inferior top that they’ve paid good money for? Would love to know how many thousands of shirts have sold been sold that are sub standard quality. 

22 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

If shit goes wrong at my work we've always been told to tell the truth immediately as our clients will ask for an investigation and it'll come out anyway.

They'll probably want us to ask for an investigation after how the last one played out. :huh:

20 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fucking hell. Heart and Hand cunts now picking on fans on social media. They are dragging their own show through the gutter with this.

Edgar is getting sponsored at Ibrox on matchday no way they are not backing up the club. Sad because Heart and Hand used to be quite objective before he turned into a nodding dog. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Monday 24th of August - Rangers v SD at Edinburgh High Court.

Monday 31st of August - Rangers v Hummell/Elite at Edinburgh High Court.

Monday 7th of September - Rangers v Castore at Edinburgh High Court.

tough run of fixtures imo.

Constantly being shafted away from home.