Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

Just now, esquire8 said:

This one?

2022_UEFA_Europa_League_Final_programme.jpg

No idea, it was just a preorder and now the page doesn't exist. Maybe it is the same one just a fair bit cheaper through castore. I forgot i'd ordered it and assumed it was something different thr club was putting out. Fuck knows will see what turns up now

22 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

They just signed Aston Villa up too. To anyone who doubted how fucking big we are - these chancing bastards went from being a tennis/lifestyle brand to now having Aston Villa, Newcastle, Wolves, Bayer Leverkusen, Feyenoord, Sevilla, the England, South African and West Indies cricket teams, all off the back of picking us up. 

Bisgrove should be shouting about this from the rooftops in literally every commercial discussion he has and when it comes to renewal make sure that we get paid by someone who values what we bring to the table.

McLaren F1 too.

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

They just signed Aston Villa up too. To anyone who doubted how fucking big we are - these chancing bastards went from being a tennis/lifestyle brand to now having Aston Villa, Newcastle, Wolves, Bayer Leverkusen, Feyenoord, Sevilla, the England, South African and West Indies cricket teams, all off the back of picking us up. 

Bisgrove should be shouting about this from the rooftops in literally every commercial discussion he has and when it comes to renewal make sure that we get paid by someone who values what we bring to the table.

This and the massive numbers of Castore stuff we’ve shifted should mean we’ll sign on with a Nike or Adidas when it comes to our new deal 👍🏻

On 24/05/2022 at 10:13, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Im sure years ago we used to play our last game of the season wearing the new home top.

Can anyone confirm that or have I made that up

If we got to the Scottish cup final we would wear it,  but also the first week of July just before the big walk was also the other time it was released . 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

If we got to the Scottish cup final we would wear it,  but also the first week of July just before the big walk was also the other time it was released . 

We definitely wore the 92/93 kit on the last day of the season in 91/92, we all got our hands on them before they were released and wore them up at Pittodrie....Super scored two absolute belters that day

10 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Mings running about in a school jumper warming up prior to marking Haaland.

16 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

We definitely wore the 92/93 kit on the last day of the season in 91/92, we all got our hands on them before they were released and wore them up at Pittodrie....Super scored two absolute belters that day

Strip deals normally run until the end of the league season so the team would not have wore a new kit last game of the season Scottish cup final yes , but a league match? 

I could be wrong but the team never wore them in the league those seasons, 91/ 92 I am sure we wore the new kit at hampden against Airdrie, and the 92/93 season we wore them at celtic park against Aberdeen, the kits might have been just released to the public the week before so you may be right but I can”t recall myself. 

On 25/05/2022 at 09:09, Nameless Ghoul said:

Europa programmes dispatched today for those that pre-ordered. Probably be a few years before I can read that now

Stick in at school ,,, you will soon learn to read .

1 minute ago, alan_himself said:

Sports direct have loads of Rangers training stuff on site for pre-order saying available from June 14th so we should see an official release on the club shop around then too maybe even the home top. This is the only photo showing an actual item though

.37476518_xxl.thumb.jpg.a2c3dc551cf8b75c9ea89cbbb2592963.jpg

Boggin

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Strip deals normally run until the end of the league season so the team would not have wore a new kit last game of the season Scottish cup final yes , but a league match? 

I could be wrong but the team never wore them in the league those seasons, 91/ 92 I am sure we wore the new kit at hampden against Airdrie, and the 92/93 season we wore them at celtic park against Aberdeen, the kits might have been just released to the public the week before so you may be right but I can”t recall myself. 

This was the game mate, their is footage out there of the game, like I said McCoist scored two belters that day

Screenshot_20220601-002022_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220601-002011_Chrome.jpg

8 hours ago, hammer93 said:

This was the game mate, their is footage out there of the game, like I said McCoist scored two belters that day

Screenshot_20220601-002022_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220601-002011_Chrome.jpg

The team where wearing it ?  Or you were able to buy it?  If being able to buy it, it might just have been out by the odd day or so for the cup final the following week