Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

10 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

What's this mate? I've just finished work so missed everything, want my shite Turkish top changed so wondering how to go about it. 

We have been sold a knock off of a replica from Turkey. They are now selling better versions from China. 

Castore are now claiming the better ones are the pro kits which they originally said would feature the sleeve sponsors and then said they were not going to sell them at all. 

Basically they have fucked up and got some sweat shops on Istanbul to knock up some quick tops for the pre orders and have been rumbled. One poor guy got a fruit of the loom jumper with a Rangers badge transferred onto it. 

Cunts are abysmal 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

This could bankrupt Castore, they are still contractually due to pay Rangers every season wether strips are sold or not, they better get this shit show sorted 

Wouldn't they have to negotiate themselves out of the contract, pay Rangers damages etc?

I doubt they'd be left with that kind of liability held over them if we drop them.

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

This could bankrupt Castore, they are still contractually due to pay Rangers every season wether strips are sold or not, they better get this shit show sorted 

They’ll struggle to get a deal with another club after this, which makes it all the more bizarre that they aren’t trying to rectify this as soon as possible, never mind ensuring good quality control in the first place.

20 minutes ago, OhW said:

I had no idea we released a pro version of any Puma kit. I really like the Croatia-style Puma home top.

JS116539518.jpg

That's the one I've got. I could be wrong but I think most teams do a pro version of their tops they just aren't always widely produced.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Monday 24th of August - Rangers v SD at Edinburgh High Court.

Monday 31st of August - Rangers v Hummel/Elite at Edinburgh High Court.

Monday 7th of September - Rangers v Castore at Edinburgh High Court.

tough run of fixtures imo.

After everything we’ve been through, I’d take 6 points from 9.

Just now, The Godfather said:

If they don't refund us I hate to see what will happen. 

Could get toxic very soon

Been weeks since fans had sent faulty home kits back and they haven't had a penny yet. Good luck getting anything back from these charlatans.

Would say it's getting very toxic already.

9 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s still not too late to fix it imo. They need to take there fucking heads out of the sand, admit to their failings and put a plan in place to make it right as well as being as honest and transparent as possible going forward. 

But if they keep this shit up then I can only see it ending fucking terribly for them which I would be a bit gutted about. Every one of us wanted this to go well, for the fans, Castore  themselves and more importantly the club. 

It’s horrendous to sit and watch the same thing happen over and over again. 

It will be interesting to see how the club deal with this over the next week or so...

4 minutes ago, The Monk said:

They’ll struggle to get a deal with another club after this, which makes it all the more bizarre that they aren’t trying to rectify this as soon as possible, never mind ensuring good quality control in the first place.

They done fuck all and yet as soon as @psb07158 got his reply from Bisgrove they cunts decide to release a statement and pull all associated stock from online and the store. They are at it and would've gone along with it for as long as they could've.