Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

44 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Hahaha that ‘statement’ from Castore is an absolute pile of pish. The strips from China absolutely aren’t the pro tops 

Beahon clown 1 looks down from his bunkbed to Beahon clown 2 shitting himself and gets him to write out an iPhone note...

On that by the way, that fucking note. If you are a company who claims to be a modern, visible, digitally enabled organisation, and you don't even have your own Twitter account to post your iPhone note yourself, you can get to fuck. That is basic, might even be the first thing you do as a company, you know, promote yourself? Be visible? Have a strong online presence?

These guys have no presence. They've outright fucked this up without any professionalism, control, risk planning.

Get them to fuck.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

As a club we never get anything right do we?it’s just shitshow after  shitshow  🙄

Happens when you have a shit board.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Board have played a blinder here again.

Buck stops with them and everything they touch turns to shite. 

Everything is down to them. Incompetent fucks.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Cracking patter that.

Wonder if he’s ever made a cunt of himself on twitter.

One quick glance at his timeline suggests indeed, he is quite capable.

Cunt can't even speak properly. Can't pronounce words with 'th'.

Just now, Mols94 said:

We got rid of Hummel because they couldn't cope and what do the board do? Go with an even smaller manufacturer ffs. 

And chances are we are going to have to spend a fortune getting ourselves out of this deal.

Are you surprised?

We gave Warburon the managers job, he couldn't cope, we then give Murty the job, he couldn't cope...

We then gave Pedro the job :lol:

He obviously couldn't cope.

We then completely changed the direction we were going in, then said fuck that, did a U turn, and gave Murty the job again, and guess what - he couldn't cope.

I'll no say anything against Jimmy.

Then we give a completely untested manager the job, and it's debatable if he's coping.

I'm not surprised tbh

1 minute ago, Born Sinner said:

So basically, if you preordered the home top (like myself) you got a lower quality Turkish effort.

If you bought from the store, or pre-ordered an away / third kit, your quids in.

Yet both were sold at the same price? 

Pretty much mate.

Castore made an arse of it selling about 35k away PRO tops and another 20k PRO 3rd kits...

Just now, Born Sinner said:

So basically, if you preordered the home top (like myself) you got a lower quality Turkish effort.

If you bought from the store, or pre-ordered an away / third kit, your quids in.

MyGers members getting their moneys worth :lol:

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Pair of chancing pricks. Can’t believe they’ve  brushed off buying school jumpers and sticking the Rangers badge on it as something that’s normal by calling it third party sourcing lol

We’ve also to believe every China top is a pro shirt? Aye ok cause lets be honest a pro shirt is coming in at least £30 dearer than the replica so weve to believe that’s a massive oversight? 

They'll be world chancer champions if they put We Are The Pupil on the front.  WTF are people doing when they have orders outstanding?  You guys waiting to see what you get or cancelling until they get their house in order?

Just now, Born Sinner said:

Not exactl as I got one from the store that was from Turkey, a gift as well fucking embarrassing :anguish:

35 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We’ve been taken for a ride that much the Castore boys thought they could get away with it as well. That statement makes it feel like that times 10 now. They knew we’d buy just about everything we could and were hoping no-one would notice but to release that just shows they’re happy to take advantage of us and our hard earned to continue to make themselves millionaires. They don’t give a flying fuck about the fans

They are supplying the right club then mate two cheeks of the same arse 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

This all feels like when someone gets caught out blagging it on the Dragon's Den. Same panicky downward spiral feel about Castore now. Can feel myself starting to mumble discontentedly like Duncan Bannatyne.

Plenty of strong business brains on that show...

All the dragons sat in a row with this guy would make it way too obvious as to which of them would deal with these clowns.

940e5bd0730fde4a478f1573a6ce7e6d1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Born Sinner said:

I bought from the store last week and it's the Turkish one. Same with the boy's.