Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

14 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We have been sold a knock off of a replica from Turkey. They are now selling better versions from China. 

Castore are now claiming the better ones are the pro kits which they originally said would feature the sleeve sponsors and then said they were not going to sell them at all. 

Basically they have fucked up and got some sweat shops on Istanbul to knock up some quick tops for the pre orders and have been rumbled. One poor guy got a fruit of the loom jumper with a Rangers badge transferred onto it. 

Cunts are abysmal 

Its a shambles mate, just feel like I've been taken for a mug with this. 

Was happy with how things were going with merchandising but this has just left me scunnered. 

They need to either exchange or refund us for selling us a completely different top, how can they expect people to continue buying the gear if they don't sort this? 

Their reputation will quite rightly be fucked for it. 

For the “Pro” shirts they were originally intending to release, Im assuming they’ll just be cancelled now because they would look pretty stupid (if they don’t already) having claimed the Chinese ones to be the pro shirts?

They’ll end up charging folk £90 for what should have been the regular £60 shirt because they don’t want to own up to selling an inferior version as the regular shirt.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

We literally go from one shambles to another... There is no period when you think "right this is what it feels like to be a well run organisation". 

It's a red neck for all of us and to be lied to in the form of a iPhone note passed about like the clap on Magaluf is beyond contempt. 

These guys need dragged out from whatever rock they are under and tell us the truth. 

What the fuck is the club doing? They're the one's who chose Castore and should be at the front of the queue getting this nonsense sorted. There has to be some sort of oversight.

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Said it recently but the unnecessary emojis from that Seafarer do my tits in and I don’t even follow him.

Tbh mate I don't really follow many of the 'well known' fan accounts on Twitter at all. They all end up the same way eventually. 

But you're right his stuff is annoying because of the emojis and they come up on your own timeline because people you follow retweet and like his content.