Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

54 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Hopefully the club will go out and sign a centre midfielder tomorrow now to take our mind off this :lol:

But then the question is will they be holding a Chinese version of the shirt or a Turkish version of the shirt at their unveiling? 

21 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

The Turkish top is great quality, at least the two I’ve seen.

Is it just me though - we seem to be ripping ourselves to shreds this season already. Call me paranoid, but I wouldn’t be surprised to find some agitators working their magic, draining the feel-good factor.

Its paranoid. 

37 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I don't have issue with most of the things you mention. For example, full ST price is a must unless we want diminished product on the pitch, and the cause of missing games is outwith the club's control. I don't have a problem with MyGers as an idea. Most big clubs do it now, and you do get the choice whether or not to pay for it. This, however, is not a matter of choice. This, in several ways, is being told you'll get one thing and getting another, getting a defective product or not getting anything at all. And that's before discussing the customer service.

I blame Castore more. I bought into the idea of using them. Where I blame Rangers is the lack of any desire to recognise the problem and help fix things

👏👏👏

47 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Wait this gets even better. The guy who says he has a pro shirt has just joined FF just to post the fact hes got a pro shirt. And all his pics are extremely well done. Have the beahons started infiltrating the fucking forums now? This is getting weirder by the hour.....

Now? If your username starts with "Paddy" you need fifteen numbers after it. Been on here since RM started.

Every so often I like to post something about them being a vile paedophile ridden shithouse full of unwashed cunts so they get upset in the hope they blow their cover.

Hi boys.

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Nope. I don’t believe it is. This isn’t just about the jumpers. We are at our own throats after four games. This season is going to collapse in on itself unless we we stand strong.

Rangers fans disagreeing online isn't going to have any effect on the players. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

No, there's hundreds (thousands maybe) of Rangers voicing their unhappiness at the shocking quality and bullshit we've been fed. That's nothing to do with 'agitators'. 

Most folks don’t write a glowing review even when they are happy with a product. We are only hearing about the problems.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Rangers fans disagreeing online isn't going to have any effect on the players. 

It will do when there is an absolutely poisonous atmosphere toward the players (both from afar and when they start being watched again), when the board and management cop flack over every decision, and our kit supplier are labelled as crooks.

This season requires clear heads and strong nerves, more so than any recent season. We have got the exact opposite so far and I believe that is partly because of agitators or ‘interlopers’ if you prefer.

I wish I had your attitude that all this turmoil is well and groovy and won’t affect us.

28 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

The Turkish top is great quality, at least the two I’ve seen.

Is it just me though - we seem to be ripping ourselves to shreds this season already. Call me paranoid, but I wouldn’t be surprised to find some agitators working their magic, draining the feel-good factor.

I'd say that's a fucking certainty tbh. You can see from Twitter how they seem to be able to horde on anything to do with us. Look at the way they've tried to gaslight and humiliate Tom English- clearly a celtic minded individual- for daring to be honest and speak up about the shambles that was the premature award of the 2019/20 title to them.

It's an absolute given that they're all over the kit launch in a negative way tbh.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No, there's hundreds (thousands maybe) of Rangers voicing their unhappiness at the shocking quality and bullshit we've been fed. That's nothing to do with 'agitators'. 

As I said, it isn’t just about the jerseys. (And as I mentioned the two I’ve seen from the supposed shitty country are excellent)

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

It will do when there is an absolutely poisonous atmosphere toward the players (both from afar and when they start being watched again), when the board and management cop flack over every decision, and towards our kit supplier.

This season requires clear heads and strong nerves, more so than any recent season. We have got the exact opposite so far.l, and I believe that is partly because of agitators.

I wish I had your attitude that all this turmoil is well and groovy and won’t affect us.

The board deserve every bit of flak coming their way over this. Jumped into bed a company nowhere near equipped to deal with a club our size. 

2 hours ago, Marky. said:

“Teething problems” 🥴.

Thank fuck the club got out of the SD deal through these two, but my god it’s upsetting to think that Dick and Dom will be in charge of our anniversary kit.

2 year till 10th anniversary, but early to be worrying about tha. 😂😂