Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

I still don't understand why they didn't just nail the kit release then aim to get the rest of the shite out before Christmas for the first year.

I would think everyone would have been happy with this instead of shite availability and quality across the board.

They just saw 🤑🤑🤑 and didn't care and now it's bit them on the arse. 

Anyone got a reliable email for Castore? I, like many of you, am aggrieved at being penalised for pre-ordering the home top without question on day one as now that I have my third top, which I also ordered immediately and without question, the quality difference is quite apparent.

Castore have scored an almighty, potentially crippling own goal here in terms of the future kit sales.  

If they’re seriously trying to say the Turkish kits are the ones people ‘should be getting’, when we now know that far superior Chinese kits of the same design have been on sale at the same price, I think a huge proportion of fans will refuse to buy them.  If so, they’ll not get anyway near their 350k-500k target.

They need to forget about their profit margins and prove they are indeed a ‘premium’ sportswear brand and ensure all kits are produced to the same quality as the Chinese versions. 

7 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

I remember getting absolutely slated for saying Castore would be shit and got hit with ‘it’s premium quality, £150 for a hoodie mate’.

Should’ve got Nike somehow

The way we have done business with sports companies in the last few years , Nike or any of the rest of them wouldnt go anywhere near us. 

Its a sad situation that big companies dont want to  take on what would be a huge contract , you can blame the mugs that run the club once again.......

Just now, sassaaaa said:

The way we have done business with sports companies in the last few years , Nike or any of the rest of them wouldnt go anywhere near us. 

Its a sad situation that big companies dont want to  take on what would be a huge contract , you can blame the mugs that run the club once again.......

Can’t believe we signed a FIVE YEAR deal with an unproven brand 

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Honestly it’s an embarrassment but we should have offered to do a 1 year deal with someone like Nike where we pay them to make the kit 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

As if by magic, you can now buy the pro kit (being launched on Monday) in the store today. 

Is it the actual pro kit or are they now just charging more for the Chinese version of the home strip? 

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

As if by magic, you can now buy the pro kit (being launched on Monday) in the store today. :stevieg:

So they’re now selling a sub standard “pro kit” to cover up for their fuck up? I’m guessing they’ll be no “pro kits” for the away and 3rd kit as only the Chinese version of these have been sold or will they conjure up a pro kit plus? Absolute riddy from these lying Scouse chancing bastards, I’ll be buying fuck all else for the duration of their contract. 
Are they now seriously going to continue selling the sub standard Turkish kits and pass them off as “replicas” utter shambles.