Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Scenes when it’s a third type of material and made in Portugal 😂 

From the pics last night it's the same material as the training tops and made in China.

Another interesting thing is the Chinese tops that were being banded about yesterday were just made of the same material as the Turkish tops.....

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

So they’re now selling a sub standard “pro kit” to cover up for their fuck up? I’m guessing they’ll be no “pro kits” for the away and 3rd kit as only the Chinese version of these have been sold or will they conjure up a pro kit plus? Absolute riddy from these lying Scouse chancing bastards, I’ll be buying fuck all else for the duration of their contract. 

Looks like it. Pro kit is the chinese replica. Turkish kit is the replica. Away and third kits both are replicas but are made in china to same standard as the 'pro' kits.

As I said last night. Cunts are pissing on our heads and telling us its raining.

Just now, The Dude said:

The chinese replicas ARE the pro version according to Castore.

Are they fuck. People put pictures of the Chinese replicas on social media and the tag wasn't the same material as the pro version that cunt fae Castow put up on FF last night. The material was the same as the Turkish one.

It was always a risk going with a start-up company and some of us pointed this out at the time that such a relationship wasn’t suitable for a club of our size. Hopefully they have learned from this start as we are stuck with them for 5 years and it’s important that the contract is a success for us and them. 
It’s pretty fundamental that subcontractors must be monitored closely on deadlines and quality. It doesn’t  matter which country the subcontractor is in. Clarity with customers also important. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Are they fuck. People put pictures of the Chinese replicas on social media and the tag wasn't the same material as the pro version that cunt fae Castow put up on FF last night. The material was the same as the Turkish one.

I know that and you know that but Castore say we're wrong.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Looks like it. Pro kit is the chinese replica. Turkish kit is the replica. Away and third kits both are replicas but are made in china to same standard as the 'pro' kits.

As I said last night. Cunts are pissing on our heads and telling us its raining.

Honestly must think we button up the back, very dangerous game they’re playing 

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Madness that  instead of owning up to their mistake they’ve now got themselves in a position where they need to produce and sell more sub standard Turkish replicas 

Just now, The Dude said:

They've not admitted a single mistake. Everything is someone elses fault. Pandemic, staff putting wrong stuff out, couriers, third party manufacturers, lead time. Not once have they just said  we're new to this and have made mistakes. We will fix it.

This is the point. They are lying through their teeth about the fuck ups they've made.

Just now, esquire8 said:

The away and third tops were never made in Turkey. 

No but what I'm saying is will they be made in Turkey now if the Chinese are supposedly the pro kits and the away/third had all already been made in China? Or for those pro kits will they just stick a pro performance badge on.

3 minutes ago, The Monk said:

No but what I'm saying is will they be made in Turkey now if the Chinese are supposedly the pro kits and the away/third had all already been made in China? Or for those pro kits will they just stick a pro performance badge on.

God knows what the fuck they will do now. All Chinese home replicas have been pulled for now.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They've not admitted a single mistake. Everything is someone elses fault. Pandemic, staff putting wrong stuff out, couriers, third party manufacturers, lead time. Not once have they just said  we're new to this and have made mistakes. We will fix it.

All they had to do was replace the Turkish tops with Chinese made ones and admit they’d had manufacturing problems, the constant lying to a fan base that’s already had more than enough of that doesn’t bode well for them, expect to see a huge drop in sales now.