Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

All the replica Chinese home tops have been pulled from the store. Only Turkish ones and the chinese pro versions. Not one chinese replica in sight apart from the away and third kits.

Are the Chinese “pro” versions the same price as the “replicas” 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

All they had to do was replace the Turkish tops with Chinese made ones and admit they’d had manufacturing problems, the constant lying to a fan base that’s already had more than enough of that doesn’t bode well for them, expect to see a huge drop in sales now. 

Admitting that will see well over 50 thousand strips being replaced. They cannot afford to do that. They've fucked up and are covering it up to save ruin.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Theres 3 different versions of the home kit out there whether Castore like it or not. Wouldn't be surprised if they take the hit on the Chinese replicas and go back to the Turkish factories.

Think that’s exactly what they’ll do mate, only way they can attempt to try and cover their arse 

3 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

That badger loyal group on Facebook is a hoot 😂 should be called head in the sand loyal 

Just read it there, stupid as fuck man. Cunt’s ‘acting like tarriers’ because they’ve went public after being shafted with their tops.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Just read it there, stupid as fuck man. Cunt’s ‘acting like tarriers’ because they’ve went public after being shafted with their tops.

Canny criticise anything on there or you get binned, the cunts worlds must be aw sunshine and moonbeams 😂 head in the sand loyal 

30 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Shambles.

I was gonna buy the third jersey but I’ll pass on it now. Wonder how much money is going to be lost because of this.

3rd strip I received from online buy is made in China and top notch. Not seen any probs with that one mentioned online. 

Maybe someone going to the shop could check if they're all the same there which might give a bit more confidence to buy.

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’ll be buying fuck all from them again. Cunts.

Me neither, how can you trust them after this shite? might end up with an old Everton top with Castore and Rangers ironed on 😂 literally nothing would surprise after the school jumper fiasco 😂

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

3rd strip I received from online buy is made in China and top notch. Not seen any probs with that one mentioned online. 

Maybe someone going to the shop could check if they're all the same there which might give a bit more confidence to buy.

Away and third strips are all the same, all made in china, have zero issues and have more than enough stock. It's the home strip that's the issue. 

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You should see my replies on Twitter. 'Deliberately out to hurt Rangers', 'just giving them ammunition' 'pathetic point scoring' 'just wanting attention from them' 'deliberately sensationalised' 'total over-reaction'

Its fucking mental. The same folk would be whining like fuck if it was them who'd been shafted.

I'm amazed that boy on Follow Follow (New member yesterday) was able to get Castore to use the pictures he took for their launch 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Pair of pricks. Should be forced to rip up the contract. Cowboys of the highest order. Can’t believe they claim premium this and that whilst typing statements on iPhone notes and using school jumpers

School jumpers thing is beyond ridiculous and brings our reputation into dispute.

The more interesting question for me is becoming not why this has happened with the shirts having varied quality, but why they thought they'd get away with what they're saying?

Like quite a few posters were saying, they'd get far more out of just being honest and admitting mistakes.

2 minutes ago, Hoss said:

I'm amazed that boy on Follow Follow (New member yesterday) was able to get Castore to use the pictures he took for their launch 

Incredible, eh?

Definitely not been fed them by someone at the club/castore before being called out on it and abandoning ship. :Fod:

1 minute ago, Swally said:

The more interesting question for me is becoming not why this has happened with the shirts having varied quality, but why they thought they'd get away with what they're saying?

Like quite a few posters were saying, they'd get far more out of just being honest and admitting mistakes.

Because we're just mere football fans. We're not the well-to-do sorts who usually buy bespoke tennis gear and hoodies at 200 quid a pop and alkaline water.

4 minutes ago, Swally said:

Being honest about this will cost them over 50 thousand in replacement home shirts. They've doubled down on the lie and hope to come out the other side. We as fans have been fucked about with for years with retail and we will not be fucked about with again.