Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

Another fuck up from a board  with a long list of fuck ups . Should have at least carried out the due diligence on any potential supplier . Surely anyone with a brain would see the issues that could arise with a small new  retailer on the market taking on a client with one of the biggest fan bases in the UK if not the biggest  . But no they probably dazzled our board with a PowerPoint . Now we have another clusterfuck unfolding 

Still haven’t had an email back about, or refund for my preorder top. 

They can shove their shanner Turkey top up their arses and I’ll just keep my Chinese pro (not really pro) away top,

We have had to put up with a whole lot of shite but this one really is unbelievable.

1 minute ago, Bydo said:

Still haven’t had an email back about, or refund for my preorder top. 

They can shove their shanner Turkey top up their arses and I’ll just keep my Chinese pro (not really pro) away top,

We have had to put up with a whole lot of shite but this one really is unbelievable.

I got this earlier after emailing them last night:

It'll be a copy and paste job:

Hi MorelosRangers

Thanks so much for your email.

It has been brought to our attention that a very small number of the Pro Home Shirts have been dispatched early and in error through the Rangers Online Store (these being different to the Replica Home shirts, which are made in Turkey).  

I can confirm the shirt you have received is the correct Home Replica Shirt.

The Pro Shirt is due to be released in the coming days and will be available in store and online across Home, Away and Third Kits, if you wish to purchase. This style offers a unique performance based fabric that is worn by the Players on a matchday.

It seems a very select few fans have received this product by mistake and we apologise for any confusion caused.

Of course if you are still left unhappy with your shirt and it is still unworn and in its original condition with tags, please return to the following address and we can provide a full refund.

We are unable to offer exchanges at this time instore or online due to covid-19. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

Rangers Store Returns,

SEKO Logistics, High Standing,

Brinklow, Milton Keynes

MK10 0DF