Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

People are going to be like hawks on every item of clothing they release from now on :lol: 

One the plus side, if you buy a castore kit, don't wear it and keep it in a controlled environment with air conditioning and everything, in a few decades it will be priceless.

...because no other cunt will have one that hasn't disintegrated. 

11 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Someone on Twitter has spotted that the club have posted a pic of Defoe back in training and the badge is peeling off his shorts :lol: 

Ef9VlYUXYAEkWQk?format=jpg&name=4096x409

This shit happened with Admiral. I was only young but after about two washes my shellsuit was red, white and purple.

Happened to the players as well I’m sure. 😂

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

This shit happened with Admiral. I was only young but after about two washes my shellsuit was red, white and purple.

Happened to the players as well I’m sure. 😂

I remember it happening to celtic kits around 1999. 

The Off the Ball Annual had the celtic official song as: 40 Shades of Green (After One Wash).

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The boys to the 55 🤢

Whys he got a ball stuffed up his jersey? 

Imagine someone contacted the guy and told him his top was fake, then showed him the pictures of the alternative top :lol:

Joking aside, at least he's happy, even if it is cutting the blood supply off to his heed.

1 hour ago, Swally said:

This guy says the kit "fits like a glove"

Maybe he's talking about those disposable gloves you have to stretch to get your hand into?

I mean, best of luck with his strongest man stuff, but jesus fuck, that's the club/castore trying to get good publicity for themselves :lol: 

18 minutes ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Would be interested to see if it’s the Chinese or Turkish versions they’re selling in SD. Anyone got one that could confirm? 

@STEPPS BOY said his order arrived from them today mate.

He should be able to answer your query.

26 minutes ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Would be interested to see if it’s the Chinese or Turkish versions they’re selling in SD. Anyone got one that could confirm? 

Kit was made in China but my Duck was made in Turkey.

it’s bill is on the wrong way round.

6 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

If its faulty, ie the stitching is fucked, then it shouldn't need a receipt or tags i think

Some form of proof of purchase would be required to return it. 

Plus a suggestion of one reason as to why it was faulty. 

Either :

• Not fit for purpose
  • As described
  • Satisfactory quality

23 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Bar the problems with Hermes and fenians stabbing orders with their long yellow crusty nails every cunt was raving about the quality of their tops when they received them before they found out there was a better version.

When my away top arrived a couple of weeks ago,  I was saying to my mates that i was pretty disappointed with the quality.... and I was buzzing we got involved with Castore to start with.  The material is so thin its see through. 

The wee man's home strip is really good quality, even though its a totally different design to the actual strip 😂