Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

Proper Mickey Mouse outfit. 

Talk about quality being their USP, but the very first kit launch they use an inferior product to try and meet demand. They then outsource a lifestyle range to a school uniforms provider...

Fuck me, how did these two chancers ever set up a business? 

13 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Someone on Twitter has spotted that the club have posted a pic of Defoe back in training and the badge is peeling off his shorts :lol: 

Ef9VlYUXYAEkWQk?format=jpg&name=4096x409

This can happen though: it's happened to me with all sorts of brands over the years. Even recently I bought nike running gear and after about a month of washes the tick is peeling at one end. 

As someone noted above; happened with our Rangers Nike range in 1998, and the adidas before that.

I have to say the only one who has been consistently strong for me has been Canterbury; rarely had issues there.

11 hours ago, KAI said:

I am just wondering  if castore  set up Hermes to take the blame for shoddy workman ship ,burst bags , tops slashed, because they could not make deadlines. Something really stinks here, i think SD is behind all this.

Castore like most companies have to use a courier company. I get loads delivered and Hermes is by far the worst.

they are only responsible for delivery the quality is down to Castore

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

This post on FF, that was chopped quickly, sums everything up for me. 

FF56D25C-422F-4F0C-84B3-4EB17D7AA0EA.jpeg

That's pretty damning. 

It was obvious while King was there he pretty much ran the show, so is this a lack of stewardship from Park in letting the Exec's do what they want or is there something else afoot do you think?

1 minute ago, Pure_Quality said:

That's pretty damning. 

It was obvious while King was there he pretty much ran the show, so is this a lack of stewardship from Park in letting the Exec's do what they want or is there something else afoot do you think?

Graeme Park is running the club.

Was in the store today returning my sons home top. Was the poorer quality one and there were quite a few returning theirs also. We exchanged for a different size and he wanted 3rd top, not blue one, but others were returning for refunds. Fans demanding the better quality one. Staff clueless about the difference. Interestingly i picked up 2 of the black tops and both were the better quality ones, it looks like maybe only the blue tops are made with the cheap stripe at back of neck? Also interesting to note, weeks after the shop opened, there are still massive queues around the stadium. First time in the shop for nearly a decade. Lots of stuff to buy but i've never been a fan of Castore. The £170 hoody does feel amazing though. Loads of strips available in all sizes too. But no real younger sizes and no kids socks to be had at all either which was frustrating. Shops is nice though, spacious and little tat. 

I know that post was chopped on FF but it reads like a Phil McGilivan blog, it really does. 

27 minutes ago, SpiritofBillStruth said:

Was in the store today returning my sons home top. Was the poorer quality one and there were quite a few returning theirs also. We exchanged for a different size and he wanted 3rd top, not blue one, but others were returning for refunds. Fans demanding the better quality one. Staff clueless about the difference. Interestingly i picked up 2 of the black tops and both were the better quality ones, it looks like maybe only the blue tops are made with the cheap stripe at back of neck? Also interesting to note, weeks after the shop opened, there are still massive queues around the stadium. First time in the shop for nearly a decade. Lots of stuff to buy but i've never been a fan of Castore. The £170 hoody does feel amazing though. Loads of strips available in all sizes too. But no real younger sizes and no kids socks to be had at all either which was frustrating. Shops is nice though, spacious and little tat. 

I know that post was chopped on FF but it reads like a Phil McGilivan blog, it really does. 

Can you  exchange it if its been worn? 

3 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Refunds/returns only. Says on site

Ah thats what i thought, sent one of the blue ones back 2 weeks ago with shoddy stitching it also had pointed shoulders, still no had a refund or confermation they have received it, ma daughters has the turkey version so thought a might be able to return it instore, looks like she is stuck with it. 

7 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Ah thats what i thought, sent one of the blue ones back 2 weeks ago with shoddy stitching it also had pointed shoulders, still no had a refund or confermation they have received it, ma daughters has the turkey version so thought a might be able to return it instore, looks like she is stuck with it. 

Everyone was wanking over the turkey version until they saw the china version 😂

11 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

This post on FF, that was chopped quickly, sums everything up for me. 

FF56D25C-422F-4F0C-84B3-4EB17D7AA0EA.jpeg

Second last part imo was always going to be the case. That video of project 2022 was the most ambitious I’ve ever seen from us and it was never being fulfilled unless we had started planning permission etc before that video was even released. 

Pipe dream

I was in last week picking up the third top for a couple of my mates down south. I had to pick up 10+ tops to make sure the sponsor wasn’t creased/had marks on it/was squint etc. Really isn’t good enough. Especially for a “pro top”. Pair of them are chancers