Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Has anybody sent anything back to Castore heard from them? 

I'm quite a patient sort of person.
My original order was on the 1st July and was informed the release date was 1st of August.
Received the wrong size of 2 tops,which i sent back the next day and tracked Hermes and they said it was returned on the 7th August.
The majority of my e mails were asking if the parcel has been returned to which i am still waiting.
The replies all say contact concierge@rangersstore.co.uk,....BUT IT DIDN'T SAY HOW MANY TIMES YOU WOULD HAVE TO :huh:

27 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

At least we don’t have to pay people to wear our kits

https://mobile.twitter.com/KerryFail/status/1291730584411275265

That wee blonde,  I would ride the arse off her before strangling her to death with that stinking top and setting her on fire. 

16 minutes ago, tm91 said:

I got this email from Castore. Who the fuck are they kidding? 

image.thumb.png.01c5998d210257a07fb4127fb24492ed.png

Everyone getting the wrong away and third kits as well then? 

They're pricks in how they've handled this, I don't even want to buy anything else from them because of how its been handled, if they'd just been honest they would have done themselves more favours. 

This is so disappointing and I am now concerned this is going to be another fuck up. I got my top and was happy with it but so many seem to have all kinds of problems and this kind of bad publicity is hellish.

What has made me more concerned is C1872 putting out that statement, they never go against the Club normally and while they were trying to not be too critical it is the first time I can remember them saying what they have said tonight.

5 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That wee blonde,  I would ride the arse off her before strangling her to death with that stinking top and setting her on fire. 

So you want to  fuck her,sodomise her murder her , then cremate her.

1 hour ago, tm91 said:

image.png.1e4612012ae690417f7b212a0e31effe.png

fuck sake, making it up as they go along then asking for another sale with the 'if you wish to purchase' chat.

Worrying times

10 hours ago, tm91 said:

image.png.1e4612012ae690417f7b212a0e31effe.png

So the 3rd top I bought out the store is a pro one since it's from China I guess, my home one must be off Mehmet's stall in Turkey I guess.

The pro top stuff is an absolute load of bollocks, If my 3rd top was a pro one it would be a boobtube on me.

I emailed them to point out politely the late delivered home top for my six year old had the Hagi and 7 peel off after two low temp washes which I had to sort with a hot iron, simple enough to fix but not what you expect on a top. The response was  you have invalidated  the warranty. A simple we are sorry might have worked just as well? Now not sure I will bother buying anything else this season and see how it plays out. Complete lack of leadership as well given Tom Beahon was all over fans media pre fuck up.