Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Over a decade ago And after that worked for a clothing range that supplied a certain House of Fraser :lol:

Tbf one is one of the biggest retailers in the country and the other has a turnover of £100m pa. So good to know at least someone there knows the script at a high level.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Tbf one is one of the biggest retailers in the country and the other has a turnover of £100m pa. So good to know at least someone there knows the script at a high level.

I know it's just funny how many links to the fat cunt we have. It was just a shirt company that had 10 stores, as said before ironic the supply chain director is the most experienced.

Visited the store today, loads of home tops on sale, so it's bizarre they haven't put anything up on the website, the home tops were all the preorder version aka Turkey shirts, maybe they have took off all the China ones to sell them through and regain some truth that they are proper replicas... Got a training top and some white socks 😂 

34 minutes ago, alan_himself said:

Visited the store today, loads of home tops on sale, so it's bizarre they haven't put anything up on the website, the home tops were all the preorder version aka Turkey shirts, maybe they have took off all the China ones to sell them through and regain some truth that they are proper replicas... Got a training top and some white socks 😂 

How was the stock for away and 3rd tops? Did you notice if they’re all China-made or have Castore started to sneakily introduce  Turkish versions of those?

17 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

How was the stock for away and 3rd tops? Did you notice if they’re all China-made or have Castore started to sneakily introduce  Turkish versions of those?

Didn't have small mens in away, but sizes up seemed fine, 3rd had all sizes but no long sleeves. 3rd shorts only 4xl left 😂 all had the mesh neck stripe

Got a size small training top for my birthday and it’s absolutely massive. No chance a small. They told my old man in store that that’s the smallest they do. Size extra small was on the website when I checked but has now been removed.

WTF.

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

If you are to order an away/third kit now will you get the Chinese top everyone has got so far or will you receive a Turkish one?

There is zero evidence of a Turkish away/third top. Go in store and they're all Chinese. Order online and their all Chinese. Only Turkish tops are the slightly less quality home tops.

On 26/08/2020 at 15:50, Moody Blue Legend said:

Discount code will be sent to you within 5 working days.

Now on the 6th working day.  More pish and lies from them.

8 and counting.  Buzzing for this code to come in, place an order and not have a fuckin clue what I get through the post.

Takes me back to the days as a kid buying lucky bags.

9 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

8 and counting.  Buzzing for this code to come in, place an order and not have a fuckin clue what I get through the post.

Takes me back to the days as a kid buying lucky bags.

Fucking joke that bud. Even having that thought is unacceptable. Castore need fucking lynched for this.