Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

2 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

I ordered the 3rd kit yesterday off the online store and received it today. As much as they haven't covered themselves in glory, I wasn't expecting it to be so fast.

What’s the fit like? Looks really nice on the TV so may need to invest in one

The latest response after I stated the neckline material was pretty much made of paper....

Dear MorelosRangers

Many thanks for your email.

We are very sorry that you are unhappy with the shirt received, As mentioned we are more than happy to refund you for this shirt if it is still in the original condition with tags.

In regards to the replica home shirt, all tops are signed off by Rangers prior to launching.  The Pro shirt will be available to purchase shortly, you will see this top is significantly different performance fabric to the away & third shirts.

Please see the attached statement which states the kits are replica kits.

https://www.Rangers.co.uk/article/castore-and-Rangers-unveil-2020-2021-home-kit/4oXHlm0VARzqAfXPrbcoyi

We do understand that there has been confusion between the Pro and Replica kits and we sincerely apologise to supporters that this was not made clearer at the pre-launch. Providing a Pro kit for Rangers has always been one of the goals for Castore and we sincerely apologise for the confusion regarding this.

Kind Regards,

The Customer Service Team

For exclusive content, product drops and restocks please visit @TheRangersStore on Instagram

1 hour ago, OhW said:

I actually really like that, hopefully we see the third  stadium jacket soon. Which is shown on one of the marketing images on the shop website.

I truly hope Castore can sort all the issues they are currently experiencing out.

34 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

The latest response after I stated the neckline material was pretty much made of paper....

Dear MorelosRangers

We are very sorry that you are unhappy with the shirt received, As mentioned we are more than happy to refund you for this shirt if it is still in the original condition with tags.

In regards to the replica home shirt, all tops are signed off by Rangers prior to launching.  The Pro shirt will be available to purchase shortly, you will see this top is significantly different performance fabric to the away & third shirts.

https://www.Rangers.co.uk/article/castore-and-Rangers-unveil-2020-2021-home-kit/4oXHlm0VARzqAfXPrbcoyi

We do understand that there has been confusion between the Pro and Replica kits and we sincerely apologise to supporters that this was not made clearer at the pre-launch. Providing a Pro kit for Rangers has always been one of the goals for Castore and we sincerely apologise for the confusion regarding this.

Kind Regards,

For exclusive content, product drops and restocks please visit @TheRangersStore on Instagram

They seem to be totally side stepping the fact that the China tops are made to a higher standard compared to the Turkey tops, seems strange i understand items will be made in different production countries, But to have such a major difference between both versions seems odd to me, for a company that is meant to pride itself on the quality of materials used within it's garments and for a company who is wanting to be a challenger brand to Nike or Adidas, you would not see them allowing something like that happening. Maybe they need to have more checks on the production side. - Was the Pro Home Top not meant to launch in-store on the 24th August exclusively for right now?

4 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

They seem to be totally side stepping the fact that the China tops are made to a higher standard compared to the Turkey tops, seems strange i understand items will be made in different production countries, But to have such a major difference between both versions seems odd to me, for a company that is meant to pride itself on the quality of materials used within it's garments and for a company who is wanting to be a challenger brand to Nike or Adidas, you would not see them allowing something like that happening. Maybe they need to have more checks on the production side. - Was the Pro Home Top not meant to launch in-store on the 24th August exclusively for right now?

Totally agree with you mate - the fact is they can't afford to replace 50k poor quality Turkish tops and replace them with new improved versions.

There's no way they have given away anothet 50k pro tops in error.

42 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Dear MorelosRangers

Kind Regards,

Shouldn’t matter it’s not up to scratch mate it’s money for the club 

10 hours ago, JMac_88 said:

They seem to be totally side stepping the fact that the China tops are made to a higher standard compared to the Turkey tops, seems strange i understand items will be made in different production countries, But to have such a major difference between both versions seems odd to me, for a company that is meant to pride itself on the quality of materials used within it's garments and for a company who is wanting to be a challenger brand to Nike or Adidas, you would not see them allowing something like that happening. Maybe they need to have more checks on the production side. - Was the Pro Home Top not meant to launch in-store on the 24th August exclusively for right 

As far as my understanding goes its the manufacturing thats usually outsourced in the garment industry. Castore purchase the fabric to their spec and then send to the machine shop to be cut and stitched .  I dont understand the disparity of the quality of the materials tbh, just trying to be cheap and then they find the first run is substandard??

20 hours ago, OhW said:

That’s nice but I don’t like the iron badges as surely for £95 you was embroidery 

https://shop.Rangers.co.uk/products/away-stadium-jacket?variant=35373715062950

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Nae worse than all the other shite treatment of the support by the club that’s deemed by the majority as “money for the club” 

I like  those so called  anthem jackets but at the best part of a hundred sheckles for a sports top you're no telling me they cant deliver quality and still make a tidy profit for all concerned 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

That’s nice but I don’t like the iron badges as surely for £95 you was embroidery 

https://shop.Rangers.co.uk/products/away-stadium-jacket?variant=35373715062950

Home one is nice too but like you say .......... quality