Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

I like  those so called  anthem jackets but at the best part of a hundred shackles for a sports top you're no telling me they cant deliver quality and still make a tidy profit for all concerned 

Of course they should I’ve only got the top but read horror stories about some bears purchases 

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Your situation with shorts is bad enough before they start trolling you with that kind of information.  :britney:

And now 10 or 11 days waiting on the voucher code.  Promised 5 days.  Taking advantage of my good nature mate!

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

And now 10 or 11 days waiting on the voucher code.  Promised 5 days.  Taking advantage of my good nature mate!

All joking aside, it is just totally wrong and it seems you are one of the people who have had a hellish time, and no sign of it being sorted. 

As you know I had hoped at the start this would work well, I am now thinking it might be another fuck up, and unfortunately it really comes down to the board for not doing proper due diligence.  

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

All joking aside, it is just totally wrong and it seems you are one of the people who have had a hellish time, and no sign of it being sorted. 

As you know I had hoped at the start this would work well, I am now thinking it might be another fuck up, and unfortunately it really comes down to the board for not doing proper due diligence.  

Tbh mate, blue shorts, white shorts, code or not, I'm not bothered.  Said before though, it's stopping me ordering for my nieces wee boy.  Won't have something turn up at his door and being disappointed.  

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Tbh mate, blue shorts, white shorts, code or not, I'm not bothered.  Said before though, it's stopping me ordering for my nieces wee boy.  Won't have something turn up at his door and being disappointed.  

That’s cause you’re colourblind mate 

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

Yes I can understand about the shorts but every person like yourself who has a poor experience with something as simple as that will certainly be wary of ordering anything else.

I must admit I have not read much over the last few days and not sure whether that is good or bad news. We will have to wait and see I suppose. :thumbup:

16 hours ago, The Monk said:

Temptation got the better of me and I’ve ordered the third kit, hope letters and stuff aren’t missing :lol:

Seen on Twitter one wash fucked a few of them

Hope we fuck these cunts off. They’ve ripped the absolute cunt out the fans, now no where to be seen. Surely we have put a clause in the contact if it’s shite it can be binned after a season. I won’t be spending another penny on the stuff.

1 hour ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Seen on Twitter one wash fucked a few of them

Hope we fuck these cunts off. They’ve ripped the absolute cunt out the fans, now no where to be seen. Surely we have put a clause in the contact if it’s shite it can be binned after a season. I won’t be spending another penny on the stuff.

Every kit we have there’s people saying this. Likely fucking morons that wash them at 90C with fabric softener. 

3 hours ago, SPWF said:

Every kit we have there’s people saying this. Likely fucking morons that wash them at 90C with fabric softener. 

Mate the quality of this gear is honkin. People in denial of this are the ones that havent spent 100/200 quid on products for them to be utter shite quality because it doesn't affect them. Because they haven't bought anything, or one of the lucky ones.

I was hoping for the best given the supposed quality of their branded gear along with the hefty price tags. Clearly that hasn’t translated into the football kits they produce for us - with production farmed out to the lowest bidder. 
I may not have experienced the worst, but if the sponsors letters are coming off my sons top after 3 washes, when the Hummel top has had no such issues after 30 washes, You have to question the quality. 
What’s the best course of action at this point, anyone share what worked for them in trying to seek a replacement? 

edit: I cannot go to the shop as I based abroad. 

1 hour ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Mate the quality of this gear is honkin. People in denial of this are the ones that havent spent 100/200 quid on products for them to be utter shite quality because it doesn't affect them. Because they haven't bought anything, or one of the lucky ones.

Can't comment on the kits, but (despite having to re-order after they sent me the wrong sizes) the quality of the navy training top and shorts is brilliant. 

I've done crossfit in them which for those not in the know involves covering yourself head to toe in chalk whilst you do a whole manner of shit in a warehouse style gym and they're still as good as new.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Can't comment on the kits, but (despite having to re-order after they sent me the wrong sizes) the quality of the navy training top and shorts is brilliant. 

I've done crossfit in them which for those not in the know involves covering yourself head to toe in chalk whilst you do a whole manner of shit in a warehouse style gym and they're still as good as new.

B5FD2A36-5C6B-4EA8-A5A6-4C38CA9A151E.jpeg

3 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

I’ve got a third kit and a grey and orange training zipper. Both great quality. Both been washed a couple of times. Both still in perfect nick. 

16 hours ago, SPWF said:

I’ve got a third kit and a grey and orange training zipper. Both great quality. Both been washed a couple of times. Both still in perfect nick. 

One of the lucky ones as I said mate. I can’t say a good word about anything I’ve received. 

2 full strips for the kids, got myself the black away top.  Washed them all numerous times to exact instructions, all still in pristine condition. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones amongst the sale of 150K units.

Every top I've had over the years has had the sponsor transfers come off after time. Normally due to me lobbing them in with everything else and ignoring wash instructions.

I'd my kids strips delayed and wasn't overly happy with communication from Castore. But personally I've zero complaints about product quality and hope folk continue to buy.