Castore Kit Thread

GabrielTomato

16 hours ago, SPWF said:

I’ve got a third kit and a grey and orange training zipper. Both great quality. Both been washed a couple of times. Both still in perfect nick. 

One of the lucky ones as I said mate. I can’t say a good word about anything I’ve received. 

OhW likes this

2 full strips for the kids, got myself the black away top.  Washed them all numerous times to exact instructions, all still in pristine condition. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones amongst the sale of 150K units.

Every top I've had over the years has had the sponsor transfers come off after time. Normally due to me lobbing them in with everything else and ignoring wash instructions.

I'd my kids strips delayed and wasn't overly happy with communication from Castore. But personally I've zero complaints about product quality and hope folk continue to buy.

Bad Robot and Zetland like this

58 minutes ago, SPWF said:

That’s not the case at all though is it? 

Ok, im one of the many unlucky ones. Each to their own mate, i spent £200 and was left bitterly disappointed.  Having to put an iron onto an unworn kit as the letters where hanging off, but as i said each to their own. Castores service has been utterly shambolic. No replying to email, not refunding the lack of shirt printing on the kids kit, offering 20% of next order after sending videos of letters hanging off and now 14 days since my last email, womans socks instead of kids socks, thats just my own personal experience. 

Third kit has arrived and the shirt itself looks fantastic, although you can tell the stickers on the inside could come off quite easily. 

It's a real shame how Castore have acted the past few weeks in effectively shunning a large number of customers as I do believe they are the best looking strips we've had in years. I'd imagine most fans would be more lenient with regards to some of the quality control issues if they hadn't been so evasive in their comments and had looked to improve their ability to respond to issues.

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Kind of says all you need to know about Castore that they’re paying cunts who are Instagram‘influencers’ having been on Love Island to wear their gear :anguish:

Tacky as fuck 

998884E0-7969-4D9F-9BC9-11D94D6449A4.png

Same pish the tarriers were doing with their new tops. 

wully and Swally like this

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

To be honest mate I don’t really see a problem with them using that method, it’s the way of the world nowadays. Just horrific that they’ve used a guy famous for being in love island and probably now makes his living doing nightclub appearances (or did). 

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Think it was more on Adidas’ marketing end rather than anything to do with celtic per se.

I know someone who got offered a tie in with their new kit because they have third party links to Adidas.

4 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

My Gers have an invite to apply and attend a feedback session over Castore.

What a waste of everybody’s time even sending that email out , if any suggestions result in earning a pence less it will be vetoed , no way did any of the bears attending the endless loyalty scheme meetings come up with any of that MYGers pish 

3 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Ok, im one of the many unlucky ones. Each to their own mate, i spent £200 and was left bitterly disappointed.  Having to put an iron onto an unworn kit as the letters where hanging off, but as i said each to their own. Castores service has been utterly shambolic. No replying to email, not refunding the lack of shirt printing on the kids kit, offering 20% of next order after sending videos of letters hanging off and now 14 days since my last email, womans socks instead of kids socks, thats just my own personal experience. 

Don’t have an issue with people complaining about the service. It’s not been good enough, clearly. But the quality of the stuff can’t be questioned. Although admittedly I haven’t seen/got a home kit yet so can’t comment on that. 

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Don’t have an issue with people complaining about the service. It’s not been good enough, clearly. But the quality of the stuff can’t be questioned. Although admittedly I haven’t seen/got a home kit yet so can’t comment on that. 

Wit? That’s exactly what people have got to complain about, poor stitching, badges coming off, sponsors not being on straight, schools jumpers being passed off as top quality gear to name a few issues. Read back through the thread. 

3 hours ago, Johnnyren said:

I’ve just saw this this thread so apologies if covered ,   Where can I get the orange/ grey pre match top, There was none In the store at ibrox today 

Can’t help with the orange/grey top mate but what was the stock like in the store, generally? Was there much in the way of home, away and 3rd tops?  

Planning on taking my nephew through this weekend but just want to check stock levels make it worthwhile.

3 hours ago, SPWF said:

The quality of the stuff can certainly be questioned mate...  have you even seen the difference in the 2 home kits? Forgot about the 'high quality' school jumpers with a name tag on the inside? No castore badges? Missing badges? badges stars coming off after one wash.... 

There own brand stuff might be high quality made, but football tops made in turkey and china are not high quality mate. Even with blue tinted specks on, i think most can admit that

People are complaining mate about the quality of the stuff. Thousands are. 

Lovenkrands72 likes this

7 minutes ago, Johnnyren said:

I seen a good few white away tops and black/ orange tops ,   Cant mind seeing any home ,   It was quite busy ,  I get the impression when a delivery gets in its pretty much snapped up right away 

Nephew was in earlier looking for small home top though they didn't have any though had medium size upwards in the home top.

23 hours ago, Bydo said:

That’s me finally been issued a refund for my missing pre-order. I can’t say I’ll be rushing to buy a replacement.

8 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A90D2313-F16C-4E4A-A75F-2CAE763BF7FE.gif

Pre ordered on 1st july and got 2 tops wrong size on 3rd august,and sent them back next day.
After 8 e mails i'm still sitting drumming my fingers,to find out if they've been received at the warehouse.
Fuckin scandalalous.
Pitchforks out for me. 

I returned a damaged home shirt 3 weeks ago. Contacted them to chase up my refund, they asked for my tracking number which I provided in the original email. Gave them it again and still no response after 4 days. 

I'm just going to initiate a chargeback on my credit card and will be very hesitant about buying any of their stuff again.