Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

22 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Wit? That’s exactly what people have got to complain about, poor stitching, badges coming off, sponsors not being on straight, schools jumpers being passed off as top quality gear to name a few issues. Read back through the thread. 

You don’t get to comment on things seriously anymore after the Championship debacle. 

I was quietly confident that Castore would be a success, absolute fucking debacle, we are now in September and they cannot keep up with the demand, quality issues with the tops and differences depending on where they were manufactured, be easier finding a covid 19 vaccine than getting a home shirt, get them to fuck, complete and utter fucking shambles. 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Anyone that buys a shirt from them at this point deserves the shite quality they receive

Aye I took my top back yesterday and got a refund. Absolutely no point in getting a replacement when the same issues will happen again. 

All the lettering inside came off and the castore badge on the front was showing signs of going that way too. 

If any deal seems too good to be true, its erm, usually too good to be true.

Absolutely pissed off here, "we're aw this, we're aw that". Your fucking chancers and someone should have spotted this before any agreement was made.

I'm not normally that negative with all things Rangers but ffs I'm seriously considering no buying a thing. Wtf is all that about? 

Castore have been fucking proven to be amateur as fuck. 

Had a couple of my nephews birthdays recently and can get literally fuck all Rangers kits for them. Not to mention fuck all for the wee man who is three in a few weeks.

Hope to fuck we get rid of these fucking cowboys sooner rather than later.

And as a few have already mentioned the silence from the club is deafening!!!!!

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Did you you get any joy off PayPal @The Godfather

I've just had to escalate mine as castore haven't responded 

Got this an hour ago 

Your case for a payment which you sent to J.CARTER SPORTING CLUB LIMITED will automatically close on 9 September 2020.

The seller has not yet responded, so you should consider escalating this problem to a claim to ensure your case remains eligible for PayPal review. 

By escalating to a claim, you would be asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.

We'll automatically close the case unless you log in to the Resolution Centre and escalate it before 9 September 2020. Once a case has been closed, it cannot be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim.

10 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Got this an hour ago 

Your case for a payment which you sent to J.CARTER SPORTING CLUB LIMITED will automatically close on 9 September 2020.

The seller has not yet responded, so you should consider escalating this problem to a claim to ensure your case remains eligible for PayPal review. 

By escalating to a claim, you would be asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.

We'll automatically close the case unless you log in to the Resolution Centre and escalate it before 9 September 2020. Once a case has been closed, it cannot be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim.

Aye that's what prompted me anaw

18 hours ago, CR3 said:

So there are fake fakes, official fakes, and official real ones?? 😆😆😆

News Archive >

Castore Update 8th September 2020

September 8, 2020

As we said in our update on 24th August, Club 1872 submitted detailed questions to both Castore and Rangers over two weeks ago on the ongoing issues encountered by supporters who have ordered merchandise in recent months.

Our questions focused on the well publicised concerns around the quality of some items, pre-order delivery delays and cancellations, the returns policy and the difference between the Rangers and Castore websites in that regard. We also asked for clarification on the decision to move forward the opening of the Rangers Store by several weeks, despite it appearing that stock levels were not sufficient to complete all pre-orders at that time.

As things stand, neither Rangers nor Castore have answered our questions.

We note that Rangers and Castore are holding an event on Wednesday night for a small group of fans selected by the club. Club 1872 have not been invited to the meeting. While this may provide some answers for a very limited number of supporters affected by these issues, we do not believe it is the correct forum to be addressing those issues, nor is it an effective or equitable way to communicate with supporters. Every supporter who has been affected by these issues deserves a clear explanation of what has gone wrong as well as reassurance for the future.

We reiterate our strong belief that Rangers supporters – including all at Club 1872 – want to support both Castore and Rangers throughout the duration of this long-term retail partnership. To that end, we continue to press both Rangers and Castore for appropriate responses to the questions we have asked on behalf of the support.

Club 1872

https://club1872.co.uk/news/castore-update-8th-september-2020/

Taken for mugs as per yet nobody on that board will be held to account. 

This has become a PR disaster for Castore and could become one for the club if they are not to be seen to be doing something about it. The board are not covering themselves in glory on this issuse. It needs fixed or people will just stop ordering the kit and only buy from the shop that in turn will reduce the amount of money made for the club.

13 minutes ago, ZZed said:

This has become a PR disaster for Castore and could become one for the club if they are not to be seen to be doing something about it. The board are not covering themselves in glory on this issuse. It needs fixed or people will just stop ordering the kit and only buy from the shop that in turn will reduce the amount of money made for the club.

The club don’t think there has been any major issues with Castore...