Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Did you try to use it within a month? There was a time limit of that on mine.

It was to be used by 15th September. The actual email they sent looks like it's been returned.  No trace of it anywhere now. 

6 minutes ago, kanjo said:

The £25 voucher I was sent was retracted from Castore it seems. 

At least you got one sent mate.  

They'll probably send me my voucher a day after it expires.  Or a day after I expire at this rate.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

At least you got one sent mate.  

They'll probably send me my voucher a day after it expires.  Or a day after I expire at this rate.

The whole voucher routine was a fucking joke like the rest of their shoddy setup.

The club chose to have the fans shat all over for a few extra quid to themselves. Just as fucking complicit in this debacle as the chuckle brothers. 

Is it tonight this meeting is with the 10 stooges, sorry picked fan representatives ? 

Also will there be any feedback for us that will not be there ?

I personally think @Moody Blue Legend should have been asked to the meeting :thumbup: obviously via Zoom with his location, but he is an example of how poor the service has been for some, probably many, I do not know numbers.

I have said from the start I so much wanted this to work, but I am starting to wonder if the due diligence the board did on this very young company, was carried out by someone not qualified to do that job, maybe Stewart Robertson. :britney: 

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Is it tonight this meeting is with the 10 stooges, sorry picked fan representatives ? 

Also will there be any feedback for us that will not be there ?

I personally think @Moody Blue Legend should have been asked to the meeting :thumbup: obviously via Zoom with his location, but he is an example of how poor the service has been for some, probably many, I do not know numbers.

I have said from the start I so much wanted this to work, but I am starting to wonder if the due diligence the board did on this very young company, was carried out by someone not qualified to do that job, maybe Stewart Robertson. :britney: 

Going by what Castore have done since their whole scheme started unravelling I'd be shocked if anything negative was fedback to the support from this "focus group".

It's quite clear the chuckle brothers talked up such a fantastic game to Bisgrove and the board which made them look the other way during the due diligence part....

56 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

The Advocaat years are great (if a little painful) listening on longer drives 

I just started off with the 1.99 membership on the app....it seems to land me random episodes from all over different eras. Is it another level I'd need to pay to access "organised" eras together?

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Going by what Castore have done since their whole scheme started unravelling I'd be shocked if anything negative was fedback to the support from this "focus group".

It's quite clear the chuckle brothers talked up such a fantastic game to Bisgrove and the board which made them look the other way during the due diligence part....

Sounds like what Pedro did during his interview with the board.

7 hours ago, kanjo said:

It was to be used by 15th September. The actual email they sent looks like it's been returned.  No trace of it anywhere now. 

So did they hack into your e-mail & delete it it or something?

I bought a hoodie from them for a decent whack. I wore it once for a short walk. Today i got it out the wardrobe and it's all patches on the back. It's never been washed or anything. 

I've contacted them and showed them pictures. I'm not convinced they'll be up for doing anything but surely ill be covered under some sort of guarantee?

10 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I bought a hoodie from them for a decent whack. I wore it once for a short walk. Today i got it out the wardrobe and it's all patches on the back. It's never been washed or anything. 

I've contacted them and showed them pictures. I'm not convinced they'll be up for doing anything but surely ill be covered under some sort of guarantee?

Think you’ve got moths mate.