Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

Just now, Swally said:

I thought normally the only difference between pro replica's and authentic fan tops was the fit?

no-answer.gif

It usually is which is ironic because my home top from Turkey is more fitted than the away top I've got which is supposedly the "pro" kit since it came from China.

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Does Andy Murray have these choices?  I think not.  Take it or leave it Andy, now fuck off and stop greetin all the time.

Where as we get choices.  Turkey fake, China fake, school jumper.......

Advantage castore 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

One minor detail. 

surely if they are trying to pretend there was a pro n non pro top....there would be a price difference?

Or, are they trying to push the whole we accidentally sent out a higher quality more expensive top to fans as a cover for producing lower than the original fan quality kit?

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Pair of chancing pricks. Can’t believe they’ve  brushed off buying school jumpers and sticking the Rangers badge on it as something that’s normal by calling it third party sourcing lol

We’ve also to believe every China top is a pro shirt? Aye ok cause lets be honest a pro shirt is coming in at least £30 dearer than the replica so weve to believe that’s a massive oversight? 

Every away top had the same Chinese style as the Chinese home top. So the away top is a pro top that everyone got at a replica price? Erm.......

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

The Chinese one? To the turkey one? Av not heard anyone say they’ve paid £90 for the better one yet

a get there is a pro replica one the players wear that is dearer but I mean the ones in question the now

Theyre saying its been released in error. The chinese home top as that was to be the pro one set for release next Monday.

So those who paid the same price as the pre order people have apparently bought the replica one but been given the pro Chinese one by mistake 

1 minute ago, Craiggybear said:

Fucking brilliant :lol:

Preorder need to wait weeks for their standard top, meanwhile folk have been walking into ibrox shop and been getting the pro kit at no extra cost. 

You honestly couldn't make it up:rofl:

If you believe that then you deserve the shite product they peddle :lol: