Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

Just got a letter from Castore with a discount code offering £25 discount on anything over £100, also saying they are about to announce 'A number of major partnerships with both athletes and teams that will take a significant step forward on our mission of Castore becoming the world's leading premium sportswear brand'

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Bluenose said:

Anyone been in the shop recently, av just been handed the xmas list from the kids and theres a load of the new gear on it, just checking before a make the journey up to ibrox??? 

Rangers and Castore have a few days ago opened a new shop at Buchanan Galleries too...

53 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

No Sevco duck yet, but the shite tat is now online. Yay!

https://shop.Rangers.co.uk/collections/gifts-souvenirs

Slowly they seem to be getting some good stuff on the site and in the shop.

They also put a Retro Anthem Jacket on the site - although it is in Junior Sizes = I hope an adult version shows up soon.

https://shop.Rangers.co.uk/collections/new-arrivals/products/junior-retro-anthem-jacket

They also put the Women's version of the Away top online too.

https://shop.Rangers.co.uk/collections/away-kit/products/Rangers-away-shirt-womens-playing-kit

If anyone that lives in the Rutherglen area receives a size large of the new retro shirt that they haven't bought, then please send it on to me! 

The tracking for mine says its arrived at the Rutherglen Delivery Office for delivery today. Only issue with that is that I live in Montrose, over 100 miles away! Total shambles. 

4 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

If anyone that lives in the Rutherglen area receives a size large of the new retro shirt that they haven't bought, then please send it on to me! 

The tracking for mine says its arrived at the Rutherglen Delivery Office for delivery today. Only issue with that is that I live in Montrose, over 100 miles away! Total shambles. 

Fuck sake mate, living in Montrose should be punishment enough. 

2 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

£170 for a fucking hoody. "Fucking put that back!

https://shop.Rangers.co.uk/collections/new-arrivals/products/RFC-garcia-hoody-black

Its an amazing hoody and the material is class.

Dont need to buy it if you find it too expensive.

I had a look at it in the shop and although its excellent quality id not buy it but I made that choice.

56 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Store on sauchiehall Street still had a lot of them 40 minutes ago. I was in exchanging mine as I got sent the wrong size 

I might fire through tomorrow or Sunday. Can't see anything about opening hours anywhere!

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

I might fire through tomorrow or Sunday. Can't see anything about opening hours anywhere!

Opening hours for the store at IBROX is here https://shop.Rangers.co.uk/pages/the-Rangers-store

Unfortunately they have not put the new store opening times at Buchanan Galleries online yet.

The retro shirt is a fucking topper. Better fit on me than the home top and more comfy.

That and it’s timeless. It’s the reason why I still wear my Div. 3 shirt, but the wee Tennents logo ruins it.

4 minutes ago, Bydo said:

The retro shirt is a fucking topper. Better fit on me than the home top and more comfy.

That and it’s timeless. It’s the reason why I still wear my Div. 3 shirt, but the wee Tennents logo ruins it.

My tennents logo is basically all peeled but it's left a black outline that's filled in 😂 

Going through tomorrow so hoping to get one. Actually gonna get a smaller size too and gonna try lose some weight to fit in it! 

3 hours ago, Bydo said:

It’s a belter. Castore badge stitched. Crest looks brilliant without the stars. Really hope the less is more look is the route they’ll be going down with all the tops in the future. 

3 minutes ago, SPWF said:

A “modern retro” version of this for the  150th next year please. Big blue star badge and all. 

DF0F0ACF-9308-456A-AE8F-D0A7822F834C.jpeg

Seen that mentioned a few times on here, I think it would be class if they modernised it.

If it happens players must attempt to grow a tash as well imo