Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Lion brand will be printing these as I type. 

Do the proceeds of these shirt sales go directly to Rangers?

If no, then fans should stick to the official merchandise IMO ideally from our own retail outlets or online from our club's website 

22 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Do the proceeds of these shirt sales go directly to Rangers?

If no, then fans should stick to the official merchandise IMO ideally from our own retail outlets or online from our club's website 

Course they don’t, they go to season ticket costs for the shysters 

They’ve gone and done me again, I ordered 5 tops on Sunday. Only to find out 2 of them were significantly reduced on Monday, I mailed them and asked for a common sense approach only to be told to return them and reorder at the reduced price. Bit of a nuisance and waste of time imo. 

3 hours ago, sandyboyblue said:

They’ve gone and done me again, I ordered 5 tops on Sunday. Only to find out 2 of them were significantly reduced on Monday, I mailed them and asked for a common sense approach only to be told to return them and reorder at the reduced price. Bit of a nuisance and waste of time imo. 

How have they done you? :lol: You’ve just been unlucky with timing. 

4 hours ago, sandyboyblue said:

:lol: they've even told you to return them and then re-order them at the reduced price so you can save yourself a nice wee fortune mate - what you expecting a handjob?

6 hours ago, sandyboyblue said:

:lol:

12 hours ago, sandyboyblue said:

You've been done again. Free delivery today!