Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

Made my first castore purchases...got the black hoodie with orange logo'/Rangers badge and the black long sleeve t-shirt of the same design...Impressed with the quality - the hoody especially looks 👌 ...good price at £38. See i missed out on free delivery today, oh well 

7 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Anyone’s energy check fell off?:craphead:

EFC4033C-24E9-4BA7-B0E9-E2F428C4AD20.jpeg

We win 4-0, they get pumped and break all sorts of social distancing rules during a global pandemic and u r on about the quality of our kits.... Really.

Surely u could raise this negativity on Monday and let us out enjoy our nite

53 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

We win 4-0, they get pumped and break all sorts of social distancing rules during a global pandemic and u r on about the quality of our kits.... Really.

Surely u could raise this negativity on Monday and let us out enjoy our nite

Lighten up mate. I’m having a drink celebrating, I am even laughing in my comment at it falling off.. how is this in any way being negative:lol: you know I post in other threads, aye?

Hopefully someone on here knows the answer but why is "The Gers Store" and "Rangers Megastore" from Elite/Hummel still able to sell our merchandise? And I'm not talking about the Hummel stuff but more generic stuff? Surely these contracts will be up and they won't be allowed to sell our stuff? Or is the board doing more Fat Mike/SD shite behind the scenes?

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hopefully someone on here knows the answer but why is "The Gers Store" and "Rangers Megastore" from Elite/Hummel still able to sell our merchandise? And I'm not talking about the Hummel stuff but more generic stuff? Surely these contracts will be up and they won't be allowed to sell our stuff? Or is the board doing more Fat Mike/SD shite behind the scenes?

Good question mate I was wondering this too. I can see them selling off old Hummel stock but surprised they are still selling non Hummel goods.  Could be a contractual situation? 

30 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Ordered the orange training too, have to say it’s a cracker and was decent value at £32 in the Black Friday sale. 

Give it a month before the sponsor starts peeling off along with the castore logo on the back of the neck 

On 03/12/2020 at 19:32, PapaSasac said:

Anyone know if or when the retro kit is due a restock?

Had orders the purple keeper Jersey but was then emailed to say they couldnt fulfill the order.

Did at least offer a 20 percent discount code to use if it does come back in stock.

Ordered the purple retro kit and a mask, parcel arrived yesterday with just the mask, both the tracking number and receipt in bag include the retro kit but its not there. No email about problems fulfilling order, fingers crossed it comes separately as I don't fancy paying the full delivery charge for just the mask. 

4 hours ago, willssmith said:

Ordered the purple retro kit and a mask, parcel arrived yesterday with just the mask, both the tracking number and receipt in bag include the retro kit but its not there. No email about problems fulfilling order, fingers crossed it comes separately as I don't fancy paying the full delivery charge for just the mask. 

Hopefully you get a decent outcome. Mistakes happen but they need to put things right.

35 minutes ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Anyone heard any updates on when the player issue shirts are being released?

Keep yer eye on yer email, I’m being bombarded everyday trying to sell me different clobber.... which has worked as I’ve bought stuff I had no intention of getting..

I ordered the wee man a kit for Christmas, used Apple Pay online and it came up with an error saying the payment failed, so I re-ordered it. 

got confirmation, 3 days later x2 kits arrived and I’ve been charged twice. 
went to return one £3 to send it back plus the £5 delivery for that order. 

emailed concierge@Rangers got a response today basically telling me to fuck off. If I want to return it it’s at my cost. disgracefully customer service. 

castore two bit mick outfit 

25 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

They posted up a Black & Gold range which looked class, no sponsors either but it got pulled as I was trying to buy something

Bizarre

This one? Seen a few bits on twitter.  Don't like it much tbh.

edit. just checked and it seems available online in all adult sizes

20201208_162752.jpg