Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Pair of chancing pricks. Can’t believe they’ve  brushed off buying school jumpers and sticking the Rangers badge on it as something that’s normal by calling it third party sourcing lol

We’ve also to believe every China top is a pro shirt? Aye ok cause lets be honest a pro shirt is coming in at least £30 dearer than the replica so weve to believe that’s a massive oversight? 

So I take it the infant strips they released are the 'pro' infant strips as they are made in China? Even though they are a totally different design from the actual kit. I'm confused...

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Theyre saying its been released in error. The chinese home top as that was to be the pro one set for release next Monday.

So those who paid the same price as the pre order people have apparently bought the replica one but been given the pro Chinese one by mistake 

It’s nae excuse for how shite the turkey wans are eh 😂

everycunt needing time pay £90 now to be the same as other bears

Genius 

Sent my home top back 2 weeks ago as it was too small wanted it changed to a large emailed them yesterday to see where my large top was and was told I would be refunded as they aren't doing swaps due to Covid, looks like am the real winner here.

They put pressure on themselves with the release date I know everyone wanted a shirt for the season started but they could have held off 2-3 weeks more and got everything done right. 

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Absolute scenes when the real ‘pro’ tip becomes available later in the month and it’s a third variation of what we’ve seen so far! 

They have a draft statement ready on their iPhone. 

1 minute ago, The Hammer 11 said:

They’re normally double the price and the strips the players wear on the field, usually tighter fitting more lightweight and made from much better material 

Always wondered why I felt weighed down when I pulled on a Rangers top, how lightweight does a T-shirt need to be? :lol:

Reminds me of the fat cunts that buy the lightest bicycle they can, and take bits off to make it even lighter.

Aye, but you're a fat cunt, isn't it better to take a few kgs off your arse first?

I've thought about buying a pro top in the past, but don't think I could stretch a pro top over ma tits

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fuck sake I was going to spend £170 on the orange wing hoody. 

No chance now, they can lick my dirty bellend.

Riddy 

Fwiw I've actually got one of their Garcia hoodies, albeit not a Rangers branded one and the quality of it is superb.

I'd definitely try and get a look/feel of a Rangers one before buying though just to be sure they've not fucked our logo on a Primark hoodie.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's face saving bullshit, they said they were not even releasing a pro one and now they have been found out its the best excuse they could find. 

You can tell from pictures on the shop website of the back of the neck for the away/third that they are from the Chinese factory yet aren’t advertised as pro versions so don’t see how their excuse adds up at all.

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If you believe that then you deserve the shite product they peddle :lol: 

Was being sarcastic mate. :lol:

No chance is that statement accurate. Every single 3rd kit supplied has been from China. We're meant to believe these are all accidentally pro kits? 

Castore are at it.... IMO They started with the Turkey mob, then realised they couldn't handle the preorder, then changed supplier to China. 

1 minute ago, Swally said:

Always wondered why I felt weighed down when I pulled on a Rangers top, how lightweight does a T-shirt need to be? :lol:

Reminds me of the fat cunts that buy the lightest bicycle they can, and take bits off to make it even lighter.

Aye, but you're a fat cunt, isn't it better to take a few kgs off your arse first?

I've thought about buying a pro top in the past, but don't think I could stretch a pro top over ma tits

I’m willing to be money those Chinese kits are nothing like a proper pro top sold by other brands 😂