Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

1 hour ago, JMac_88 said:

Might be an idea for Castore to link-up with our Logistic Partner Seko on something similar 

See Bayern and DHL link-up.

You should email James Bisgrove this. Pretty sure they won’t have thought of anything to help streamline logistics. Let us know what he says. 

19 hours ago, SPWF said:

You should email James Bisgrove this. Pretty sure they won’t have thought of anything to help streamline logistics. Let us know what he says. 

Another Castore idea, would be to open pop-up booths within all concourses of Ibrox for Castore with limited items on sale, Before match and after match

:lol:, if i had direct access to Bisgrove's email i would ask why have we not linked-up with Costa or Starbucks yet!

In serious though, does anyone know an email contact email to point out some minor issues regarding the club website, not RangersTV related.

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/02/2021 at 13:37, Prso's headband said:

Anyone bought the gloves? If so what are fitting like? I assume small is kids but not sure what medium and large fit like

Not bought them myself but I hear they fit like a glove 

• 2 weeks later...

Another bit of good fortune that we've managed to arrange a favourable kit deal just before such a momentous season. We'll sell kits by the boatload over the next few months and we finally have an arrangement that benefits us as we sell more and more. 

On 07/03/2021 at 15:51, Master_Betty said:

Please tell me the team will be wearing this new shirt at their ground.....??

The new shirt is to be worn by the team on their last game for the season.

Also Castore recently put up a Champions Scarf for £15.55 and Champions Mug for £12.55 :lol:

https://shop.Rangers.co.uk/collections/new-arrivals/products/champions-scarf

https://shop.Rangers.co.uk/collections/new-arrivals/products/champions-mug

scarf_2000x.jpg?v=1615216810Mug_2000x.jpg?v=1615216771