Travel from Staffordshire area.

Stafford Bear

• 1 month later...
On 22/08/2020 at 09:26, Stafford Bear said:

Hello one and all.

I'm looking for anyone who does regular travel to home games in the Staffordshire area.

I'd be looking at most home games.

Any feedback would be welcome.

Just seen your post, prior to COVID my lad and I travel on the train. 
Do you live in Stafford?

• 1 month later...

Alright Sandyboy, hope you and yours are safe and well. Did not know that so thanks for the heads up. Any time I have went up the road on the train it has cost a fortune so it is sad to see a supporters bus being down on numbers / ending.

Bring on the days when we can travel freely again and fill Ibrox.

Stay safe Bro.

1 hour ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Alright Sandyboy, hope you and yours are safe and well. Did not know that so thanks for the heads up. Any time I have went up the road on the train it has cost a fortune so it is sad to see a supporters bus being down on numbers / ending.

Bring on the days when we can travel freely again and fill Ibrox.

Stay safe Bro.

If you know your games in advance mate booking around about 12 weeks or so in advance will save you a fortune 

If you are prepared to travel early on a Saturday you can get quite a competitive price with Avanti, especially if you have a railcard. We travel with a couple of lads from Stoke that get on at Crewe, tbh after a while you see a lot of the same boys that travel up from around the area. 

• 7 months later...
On 16/12/2020 at 20:36, sandyboyblue said:

If you are prepared to travel early on a Saturday you can get quite a competitive price with Avanti, especially if you have a railcard. We travel with a couple of lads from Stoke that get on at Crewe, tbh after a while you see a lot of the same boys that travel up from around the area. 

Thats sad as that was my bus during University. Are you sure its folded? Shame if true. This is twenty plus years ago mind, Also Ally the guy who ran it could source away and Euro tickets very well.

11 hours ago, KaiserJon said:

Thats sad as that was my bus during University. Are you sure its folded? Shame if true. This is twenty plus years ago mind, Also Ally the guy who ran it could source away and Euro tickets very well.

How you getting to the game on Saturday? 

• 2 weeks later...