• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything he did on the ball today was excellent. Every time he got it he was linking up well with the other players, well timed passes, nice flicks and rolls, a good cut back Kent should have done b

His pressing from the front and ability to hold the ball up was fantastic when he came on yesterday.  That's the second time he's done that. I like him, looks to be a shrewd signing. 

Was one of our best players 

Posted Images

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Early days I know but I’ve a gut feeling he’s not good enough. Has usually played in a 4-4-2 and since that’s not our game he’s going to struggle. 

willing to give it time of course, but he’s not filling me with hope. 

Even the video montage on Youtube that someone posted when he signed i wrote on this forum it was a snooze fest. 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

What have you seen that makes you think Morelos has any competition what so ever?

Alfie won’t be shitting his pants that’s for sure. 

We’ve spent a lot of money on both and Alfie hasn’t been great last couple of games, not like the situation where a 37 year old Defoe and a loan from Hibs was the main competition

Whether they’re good enough obviously remains to be seen  

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

Some people on here do my fucking swede in. He’s played what? 45 minutes altogether? Give it a rest ffs

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

We’re all pissed off mate, but think it’s a bit too early for that kind of talk. 

When you first see a player you think “oooft he looks the part”  

And as I’ve said I’m still going to give him time though   

2 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Boy had a great chance just inside the box, took about 3 touches and tripped over the ball. Obviously early days, but things like that can't go excused. It was those kind of chances we all expected him to bury.

No but wait, give him time. Like a couple of months etc. Let him find his feet first. Fuck That hit the ground running rubbish.