Itten

KeyserSoze

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Still looks cumbersome with Lafferty levels of shiteness in the air. 

I'm not seeing a player who is a level above say Nisbet who could have been bought for next to nothing.

Doesn't mean I'm unhappy with him and he'll score plenty at home against the shite in the league, but the mark of a good player to me is that he leaves you thinking "I hope to fuck we can keep him". I can't see ever thinking that about him.

My thoughts too

Getting it tight on here though 🤭

32 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Still looks cumbersome with Lafferty levels of shiteness in the air. 

I'm not seeing a player who is a level above say Nisbet who could have been bought for next to nothing.

Doesn't mean I'm unhappy with him and he'll score plenty at home against the shite in the league, but the mark of a good player to me is that he leaves you thinking "I hope to fuck we can keep him". I can't see ever thinking that about him.

How many games has he started again?  

24 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He is mate pretty sure that’s the boy from Spateston, possible I’m getting him mixed up with somebody else though 😆

"Rangers is a massive club so I want to keep doing what I’m doing. From there we’ll see what happens, really,” Nisbet told the Evening Times.

“I don’t support either of the big two but I’ve got to think about the rest of my career."

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I agree mate. Canny believe he is the one getting stick. Played more right sided than central and did ok. Alfie was off it more than Itten.

I wasn't impressed with our attacking play at all today, but he seemed to be doing the most

Morelos was interested, his ball time was limited though and his touch wasn't up to the usual standard

I don't think there was enough movement up front so it was difficult for the forward players to be brought into action.

The only player upfront that managed to hold onto the ball and bring others into play was unlucky not to score, had a shot well saved by the keeper.

Kent and Morelos worked hard today but both still look off it a bit decent work rate from both though.

Folks talking about his “hold up play”

His hold up play led to nothing as his hold up play allowed the defenders to get themselves sorted and organised. 

we don’t usually play with a player to hold up in attack.  We’ve been playing quicker through the middle or wide all season. 

Archived