Itten

KeyserSoze

20 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Time to play Itten ahead of Morelos. He deserves a chance, and it might make Morelos pull his finger out.. 

Alfredo was a good option for a long ball but it’s not sticking like it did, fuck knows why not. Itten offers that for us holds it up very well and gives teammates a chance to get up in support. Think I’d start him 

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, They Gnu said:

Alfredo was a good option for a long ball but it’s not sticking like it did, fuck knows why not. Itten offers that for us holds it up very well and gives teammates a chance to get up in support. Think I’d start him 

Think he deserves a start. This team are creating a ridiculous amount of chances and I'd like to see what Itten can do. Look how we battered Hamilton without Morelos.. 

1 minute ago, berkshirebear said:

We haven't seen that for a while...

Benfica away goal, then part of Arfield's goal at home against Benfica but not gonna argue, again big player massive part of the team and how we play 

10 minutes ago, Fatman10 said:

Benfica away goal, then part of Arfield's goal at home against Benfica but not gonna argue, again big player massive part of the team and how we play 

I'm glad you're easily pleased!

I'd love to see us beating the likes of Benfica, but  we need better than Morelos up front to do that imo.

1 minute ago, Fatman10 said:

we've beat better with him and would have beat Benfica if our defence or midfield didn't fuck it, even today he played his part, held it up pass back to Davis>Tav>Roofe, but you obviously Itten would have been the better choice, I think he will be amazing for us when he plays more than the odd 10-20 mins but to say he should be before Morelos is nonsense.

Who have we beaten thats better than Benfica??? 

Why is a thread about itten devolved into a bitchfest about morelos, 

As for itten, there is something i like about his playstyle and attitude, once settled and hopefully as part of a trophy winning squad he'll be a mainstay, 

The way he plays kinda reminds me of prso, obviously big dado was more of an impact, and a better player, but itten has the potential to be that player for us I think, his attitude at 3-0 today to go set up the 4th like he did was great to see

When your 3rd choice striker (maybe even 4th behind Defoe) is coming on and looking good each time he plays, to the point where people are wanting him in over Morelos, you know things are going well and we're in a good place! Itten just has to keep his head down and keep going, he'll get his chances over the season and if he deserves to start then he will.

Damn sight better than having Morelos out and replacing him with Umar Sadiq...never want to go back to those kinda places..

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why is a thread about itten devolved into a bitchfest about morelos, 

As for itten, there is something i like about his playstyle and attitude, once settled and hopefully as part of a trophy winning squad he'll be a mainstay, 

The way he plays kinda reminds me of prso, obviously big dado was more of an impact, and a better player, but itten has the potential to be that player for us I think, his attitude at 3-0 today to go set up the 4th like he did was great to see

Aye, his attitude is spot on. You can tell from his Instagram he is loving being a a club like ours 

20 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye, his attitude is spot on. You can tell from his Instagram he is loving being a a club like ours 

He’s a good player and gives us a different dimension up front. Great ball control for a big man. Looking forward to seeing him get more game time. 

Archived