6 minutes ago, Fatman10 said:

Pull his finger out? Morelos has sacrificed his goals and selfishness this year to be a massive part of the team, he's clearly been asked to drop deep drag defenders out of position etc, has he been as clinical as last year no but only because he's not in the box that much, if Morris didn't score that OG then Alfie taps that in, he's been unlucky recently but a massive team player

Buffalo shagged his Mrs mate, wasting yer time responding. 

Fatman10 likes this
  • Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything he did on the ball today was excellent. Every time he got it he was linking up well with the other players, well timed passes, nice flicks and rolls, a good cut back Kent should have done b

His pressing from the front and ability to hold the ball up was fantastic when he came on yesterday.  That's the second time he's done that. I like him, looks to be a shrewd signing. 

Was one of our best players 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Fatman10 said:

Pull his finger out? Morelos has sacrificed his goals and selfishness this year to be a massive part of the team, he's clearly been asked to drop deep drag defenders out of position etc, has he been as clinical as last year no but only because he's not in the box that much, if Morris didn't score that OG then Alfie taps that in, he's been unlucky recently but a massive team player

Utter rot. His touch, passing and shooting is awful. That's not a tactical choice. 

20 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Time to play Itten ahead of Morelos. He deserves a chance, and it might make Morelos pull his finger out.. 

Alfredo was a good option for a long ball but it’s not sticking like it did, fuck knows why not. Itten offers that for us holds it up very well and gives teammates a chance to get up in support. Think I’d start him 

Just now, They Gnu said:

Alfredo was a good option for a long ball but it’s not sticking like it did, fuck knows why not. Itten offers that for us holds it up very well and gives teammates a chance to get up in support. Think I’d start him 

Think he deserves a start. This team are creating a ridiculous amount of chances and I'd like to see what Itten can do. Look how we battered Hamilton without Morelos.. 

10 minutes ago, Fatman10 said:

Benfica away goal, then part of Arfield's goal at home against Benfica but not gonna argue, again big player massive part of the team and how we play 

I'm glad you're easily pleased!

I'd love to see us beating the likes of Benfica, but  we need better than Morelos up front to do that imo.

1 minute ago, Fatman10 said:

we've beat better with him and would have beat Benfica if our defence or midfield didn't fuck it, even today he played his part, held it up pass back to Davis>Tav>Roofe, but you obviously Itten would have been the better choice, I think he will be amazing for us when he plays more than the odd 10-20 mins but to say he should be before Morelos is nonsense.

Who have we beaten thats better than Benfica??? 

Why is a thread about itten devolved into a bitchfest about morelos, 

As for itten, there is something i like about his playstyle and attitude, once settled and hopefully as part of a trophy winning squad he'll be a mainstay, 

The way he plays kinda reminds me of prso, obviously big dado was more of an impact, and a better player, but itten has the potential to be that player for us I think, his attitude at 3-0 today to go set up the 4th like he did was great to see

When your 3rd choice striker (maybe even 4th behind Defoe) is coming on and looking good each time he plays, to the point where people are wanting him in over Morelos, you know things are going well and we're in a good place! Itten just has to keep his head down and keep going, he'll get his chances over the season and if he deserves to start then he will.

Damn sight better than having Morelos out and replacing him with Umar Sadiq...never want to go back to those kinda places..

berkshirebear likes this