Itten

KeyserSoze

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was his job last night?

to come deep hold the ball up and leave space for others?

god forbid, shoot?

bully defenders?

WHAT?

The excuse “he needs time” “needs a run” etc doesn’t cut it anymore.  

he should be 4th choice to start- behind an off form striker an old boy and a very decent headless chicken.  

I wish people would stop bumping this thread after every appearance as if a singular game proves their opinion on him to be right or wrong. 

Plays poorly: “He’s shite“

Plays well: “Naw he’s no.”

Plays poorly: “Aye see he is“

Plays well and scores: “GIRUY people who said he’s crap. See that goal last night?”

Plays poorly again: “See he’s a flop. Get him to fuck”

The boy was signed as something of a project and if he’s going to do well that means he’s probably going to take time to adapt and develop. If he doesn’t and he flops then we move him on. Better players than he will ever be haven’t made the grade with us.

Nobody can fairly judge him - positively or negatively - on the basis of a few scattered, infrequent appearances and seeing people try to do it every couple of weeks is nauseating as fuck.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I wish people would stop bumping this thread after every appearance as if a singular game proves their opinion on him to be right or wrong. 

Plays well and scores: “GIRUY people who said he’s crap. See that goal last night?”

The boy was signed as something of a project and if he’s going to do well that means he’s probably going to take time to adapt and develop. If he doesn’t and he flops then we move him on. Better players than he will ever be haven’t made the grade with us.

Nobody can fairly judge him - positively or negatively - on the basis of a few scattered, infrequent appearances and seeing people try to do it every couple of weeks is nauseating as fuck.

May as well close the thread then

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Stop talking ffs

it’s better to have one thread on a player than 10 different ones l

it’s an opinion based football forum. 

And no doubt if he scores at the weekend you’ll vanish from this one without a trace until the next time he plays shit so you can bump it again because you’ve already decided that it’s fair to come to a conclusion about a player after a handful of stop start appearances.

48 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What was his job last night?

to come deep hold the ball up and leave space for others?

god forbid, shoot?

bully defenders?

WHAT?

The excuse “he needs time” “needs a run” etc doesn’t cut it anymore.  

he should be 4th choice to start- behind an off form striker an old boy and a very decent headless chicken.  

Catch a grip fuck sake 

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

And no doubt if he scores at the weekend you’ll vanish from this one without a trace until the next time he plays shit so you can bump it again because you’ve already decided that it’s fair to come to a conclusion about a player after a handful of stop start appearances.

You can’t read very well can you? I expressed my opinion when he had a very good game away in Europe. 

I said long may it continue, which sadly it hasn’t 

do you want new threads every time someone has an opinion on a player?

On 17/12/2020 at 10:45, DBBTB said:

Fuck you, DBBTB, Itten is the new McCoist!

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

This is one thing I haven’t got wrong this season 😂. I really like him btw, I think he’s a great player. Popping up with different finishes and important goals

Same, can't believe people were writing the young lad off

Archived