• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ludicrous to write the guy off already - in fact, it's downright stupid. Can think of countless players who have taken weeks, if not months, to find their feet. The fact this is a MASSIVE season for u

He will score alot of goals. Watch this space. 

I like the look of him I think he will score plenty.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Strange comparison.  

How? One has done nothing in the league for 2 years,the other has done nothing for 70 odd minutes over 3 games. How can one be deemed not good enough but not the other?

Just now, Sket said:

How? One has done nothing in the league for 2 years,the other has done nothing for 70 odd minutes over 3 games. How can one be deemed not good enough but not the other?

Ok

once you’ve given him “time” we’ll chat. 

As for the gaffer he can go if we are looking like another empty season. Like I’ve said 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Ok

once you’ve given him “time” we’ll chat. 

As for the gaffer he can go if we are looking like another empty season. Like I’ve said 

You still haven't answered my question. Why does Gerrard get to fail for 2 straight years but you're happy to give him more time yet you'll write of a new signing after 70 odd minutes?

He was one I was excited to see and I’ve no idea why. Took too many touches for his chance today. Really want him and Roofe to get off the mark and I’m sure it’ll work out 🤞🏻

Just now, Jb85 said:

He was one I was excited to see and I’ve no idea why. Took too many touches for his chance today. Really want him and Roofe to get off the mark and I’m sure it’ll work out 🤞🏻

Strangely both look scared and in need of a goal already. Not optimistic so far.

38 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

If he scored 2 goals by now would we be saying that’s good but it’s early days he might be shite ? Naw we’d be delighted by him , so what’s the op saying wrong ? It’s the truth he’s done absolutely nothing so far 

Balogun was one of the first names on the team sheet and a great find literally minutes into his debut.

Cedrick, KeyserSoze and MacBoyd like this
2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Strangely both look scared and in need of a goal already. Not optimistic so far.

It’s probably a totally different league to what they are used to. Hope it happens in the next game. It needs to if Morelos leaves soon. 

14 minutes ago, Sket said:

You still haven't answered my question. Why does Gerrard get to fail for 2 straight years but you're happy to give him more time yet you'll write of a new signing after 70 odd minutes?

I don’t know how to tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

It’s probably a totally different league to what they are used to. Hope it happens in the next game. It needs to if Morelos leaves soon. 

nothing stopped itten shooting twice today when he should have...

Jb85 likes this
9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I don’t know how to tbh. 

Surely then you can see how absurd it is that you give one a pass and the other is practically written off? No?

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

@Sket

something about that answer I like 

And it’s making my point. 

What is your point? Not every player is a sensation from day one. Fair enough over time Itten may well turn out to be not good enough,players need time. Barasic took time. Fucking McCoist took time.

Balogun has started well,who's to say he will keep that up? Fuck sake Coulibaly was the new Patrick Viera after a couple of games.

Billythebear77 likes this